Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (31 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
You don't get it! People in Italy will obviously get to know of this. If not on this website, then in the fuckin newspapers!

What about internationally? Around the world where people still think WE fixed matches? If news like this is not made visible, and I mean like IN-YOUR-FACE visible, then what's the fuckin' use? If news like this is hidden away at a corner and if other transfer news is given a fuckin' banner, then what's teh fuckin' use?

EDIT: OK. Goal.com Int. finally update the site to include a big banner and mention the article along with the transfer news. Good going. :tup:

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,583
    Long story short (sort of):

Palazzi was instructed to pour over all the evidence that emerged a year ago in the Naples trial and needed to come to a conclusion as to whether the information was a) irrelevant b) too late because the statute of limitations had expired c) reopen the case.

Because it took the douchebag a year and change to conclude his “investigation” (which took 3 weeks in 2006) the entire thing fell out of statute which means no one will be getting further punished.

The title Guido Rossi handed Inter can still be revoked however and likely will when the league officials convene for a meeting on July 18th.

His 72 page release states a few key points.

Remember that Juventus was never relegated for article 6 violations (attempts at obtaining an advantage in the standings through actions like match fixing) because none could be found. The team was relegated due to a summarization of article 1 violations (unsportsmanlike conduct) which up until that point had only ever resulted in fines and in extreme cases 1-3 point penalty.

The release from Palazzi (FIGC Chief Investigator) claims that had the information been analyzed properly in 2006 the following people and their respective teams would have been found guilty of violating article 1 along with Juventus:

Cellino (Cagliari), Campedelli (Chievo), Foschi (Palermo), Gasparin (Vicenza), Governato (Brescia), Corsi (Empoli), Spalletti (Udinese, coach), Foti (Reggina), Moratti (Inter) and Meani (Milan).

The following would have been found guilty of violating article 6 and should have therefore been relegated.
    Spinelli (Livorno), Facchetti (Inter) and Meani (Milan).

In other words Juventus should have never been relegated and Inter, Milan and Livorno should have been.

Basically they said that those guys at Juventuz have been right for years.

Nothing will happen. The case is out of statute now. The scudetto of honesty will likely be revoked and never reassigned and that’s it.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    how can you say you are innocent when there are tapes proving other wise :crazy:
    how? you have newspapers and tv channels, you steal evidence tapes, you invent a huge scandal, you take juventus to serie b...the man has connections and money and he won't get down. inter won't get down to serie b

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    Long story short (sort of):

Palazzi was instructed to pour over all the evidence that emerged a year ago in the Naples trial and needed to come to a conclusion as to whether the information was a) irrelevant b) too late because the statute of limitations had expired c) reopen the case.

Because it took the douchebag a year and change to conclude his “investigation” (which took 3 weeks in 2006) the entire thing fell out of statute which means no one will be getting further punished.

The title Guido Rossi handed Inter can still be revoked however and likely will when the league officials convene for a meeting on July 18th.

His 72 page release states a few key points.

Remember that Juventus was never relegated for article 6 violations (attempts at obtaining an advantage in the standings through actions like match fixing) because none could be found. The team was relegated due to a summarization of article 1 violations (unsportsmanlike conduct) which up until that point had only ever resulted in fines and in extreme cases 1-3 point penalty.

The release from Palazzi (FIGC Chief Investigator) claims that had the information been analyzed properly in 2006 the following people and their respective teams would have been found guilty of violating article 1 along with Juventus:

Cellino (Cagliari), Campedelli (Chievo), Foschi (Palermo), Gasparin (Vicenza), Governato (Brescia), Corsi (Empoli), Spalletti (Udinese, coach), Foti (Reggina), Moratti (Inter) and Meani (Milan).

The following would have been found guilty of violating article 6 and should have therefore been relegated.

In other words Juventus should have never been relegated and Inter, Milan and Livorno should have been.

Basically they said that those guys at Juventuz have been right for years.

Nothing will happen. The case is out of statute now. The scudetto of honesty will likely be revoked and never reassigned and that’s it.
    You brought tears to my eyes, we've been fucked .

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    blʘndu;3126257 said:
    lol cheese, most of us knew this years ago...today a clear evidence came for gsol & the company who believed
    That's what i'm talking about, i already knew the majority of that but now a clear evidence came and we can't do shit about it and won't gain shit from it.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005

:sergio:

Unbelievable.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I am sorry, if this shit is true then I do not see how ALL THESE CLUBS THAT HAVE BEEN WINNING TITLES SINCE 2006 can go without a punishment because of a "statute of limitations".

There has to be a way around it. There just has to be.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    I am sorry, if this shit is true then I do not see how ALL THESE CLUBS THAT HAVE BEEN WINNING TITLES SINCE 2006 can go without a punishment because of a "statute of limitations".

There has to be a way around it. There just has to be.
    There would be if those in power wanted there to be a way around it.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    There would be if those in power wanted there to be a way around it.
    In other words, Abete or the FIGC would need to change it, then?

I feel like I'm missing something. All these news sights say there is a "new bomb" in italian soccer...how is it a bomb if the statue of limitations negates it all?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)