Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (15 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
If the statute of limitations applies...NADA. BUT they can renounce it and have a trial if they consider themselves "honest". If no prescrizione(statute...) SERIE B or worse!!! and no scudetti from 2006-2010, no Champions League, no Coppa Italia, No FIFA Club champs...

If this happens i'll give u +reps for eternity!

:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:
:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Apr 29, 2006
Binter? ... well actually Cinter sounds much better. Then we must move against the federation itself, threaten them with a lawsuit so big that they will have to appoint Agnelli as a fucking president to bribe us. Inter to pay a shitload of money or otherwise moratti can show that he is a man and sell the club.... for 0 Euros. I might buy them actually, so I can play them against another team of pigs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)