Calais immigrants (2 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So RUS employs foreign workers so he can pay lower wages hence he takes away jobs from fellow Russians and gets a tax break and thus perpetuates the immigration problem :lol2:
Man in one post he was talking about immigrants that come from Arab countries like Afghanistan, what do you expect? :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Florida, Colorado and California.

Colorado is the State I truly fell in love with.
Yeah, Colorado is awesome. I had relatives in Denver for a while and now I have a few friends in the Golden area.
A state like Colorado sure looks like the dream for us West Europeans, but I'd also keep in mind just how far off you are from cities with any sort of relevance. I can drive and be in Paris in three hours if I wanted to. Londonis about the same, Amsterdam is two hours away.. That has its benefits too.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
A state like Colorado sure looks like the dream for us West Europeans, but I'd also keep in mind just how far off you are from cities with any sort of relevance. I can drive and be in Paris in three hours if I wanted to. Londonis about the same, Amsterdam is two hours away.. That has its benefits too.
Internal flights are nice and cheap in the states too mind.

However I do agree, being in Europe has it's positives being able to cross countries with ease.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
RUS do have a point tho.
Idk about general situation on Western Europe, because i never been there, but if you came only for seeking economy benefit, without give something/even de-generate your new county, that's plain wrong imo.
You could argue countries like UK, Germany, etc have resource to give another chance to them, but they needs to know the language, and they must work as hard, as your native peers. It almost no win situation, if you lazy, you'll be branded as parasite, if u more sucessfull than your native peers, they would hate you.
Here in Indonesia we have quite similar problems in 1998, i hate to admit, but many chinese ppl was bullied, raped, etc.
And once again idk about europe situation, so i could be wrong.

Mar 9, 2006
So RUS employs foreign workers so he can pay lower wages hence he takes away jobs from fellow Russians and gets a tax break and thus perpetuates the immigration problem :lol2:
No, all of them have russian passports, i don't receive any tax breaks

- - - Updated - - -

RUS do have a point tho.
Idk about general situation on Western Europe, because i never been there, but if you came only for seeking economy benefit, without give something/even de-generate your new county, that's plain wrong imo.
You could argue countries like UK, Germany, etc have resource to give another chance to them, but they needs to know the language, and they must work as hard, as your native peers. It almost no win situation, if you lazy, you'll be branded as parasite, if u more sucessfull than your native peers, they would hate you.
Here in Indonesia we have quite similar problems in 1998, i hate to admit, but many chinese ppl was bullied, raped, etc.
And what's changed from that period of time?

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Juventino[RUS];5049211 said:
And what's changed from that period of time?
I believe ppl learn from experience and history. We indonesian adapt mixed ideology, kinda mix of islamic/asian way of thinking, be forgiving, etc.
I think most of our's learned or lesson, and be more tolerance, for other race, be it native, chinese, arabic, etc. We indonesians have many cultures and races, so some intique, and racial accident are normal, but in one way or another our goverment always managed to handle it.
Sure in smaller city like where my pops live, we have some struggle to be open towards other culture, but overall we accepted other's value and culture. Mind you we even accepted Myanmar immigrants, when most of other SE Asian country dont. Sure we only accept them for awhile, but that's mainly because from economy pov we're not really settled.

To sum it up:
We still have some racial issue here, it not really shown in big cities, but when you come to some city u still have those stigma and to learn to be open minded to other race, i'd say we, paid a really paid a lot from those 1998 incidents.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Which?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That's why I am asking about the benefits. Never been so I am curious.
Well European cities are different from the vast majority of American cities in that they actually manage to exude a certain atmosphere. Amsterdam is different from Berlin, which is different from Paris, which is different from Rome. You also have to consider that there is actual worthwhile architecture and art in those cities, which is a plus. You are also able to get decent food.

If you live in the States however, everything is far away. Sure, you might live in Denver, but what is Denver compared to Paris? And every other big city is far away anyway, not to mention that most of it will look exactly the same way Denver does.

In terms of nature and climate I would definitely prefer the West Coast over Europe though.

EDIT: all of this only applies of course if you actually like living in a city.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Well European cities are different from the vast majority of American cities in that they actually manage to exude a certain atmosphere. Amsterdam is different from Berlin, which is different from Paris, which is different from Rome. You also have to consider that there is actual worthwhile architecture and art in those cities, which is a plus. You are also able to get decent food.

If you live in the States however, everything is far away. Sure, you might live in Denver, but what is Denver compared to Paris? And every other big city is far away anyway, not to mention that most of it will look exactly the same way Denver does.

In terms of nature and climate I would definitely prefer the West Coast over Europe though.

EDIT: all of this only applies of course if you actually like living in a city.
Denver is legalized :spliff:
Denver>>>>>> paris

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
But in Paris you could earn lots of money dealing with it
I've actually never sold a single gram of weed, ever. Which surprises even me tbh, I've always gave the herb when I had enough for myself instead of selling it or blazed up said person who asked.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
RUS do have a point tho.
I find it to be a bit of a stretch that people are going to risk death and abuse so they can sit in a flophouse and live off government aid. That's a lot of energy and risk for a fundamentally lazy person, so the logic doesn't add up for me.

Now the social safety net is very different in Western Europe than it is here in the U.S. But there are natives of Spain living three generations packed into a single home without much employment, and they're barely surviving with government assistance.

Still, with such a social safety net I could see where there's a greater expectation to integrate or contribute to society. People have a bit of the same attitude here about language, integration, culture, etc.

But the truth remains that not learning the language greatly diminished your opportunities. That working a job here is its own economic benefit to the employers and the local tax base -- especially when they're typically earning wages impossible for most to live on. The exchange for working a job is almost a purely monetary exchange. Beyond that, nobody really owes anybody anything.

Mar 9, 2006
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...test-demanding-food-shelter-registration.html

BETTER LIFE THROUGH REBELS

LIEbor ruined the UK, London, 4 hours ago
"They have to start sending them back simple as. This cannot continue. Close all the borders and send the boats back - learn the lessons of how to handle this from Australia the only place on earth that has got it right"

CONFIRMATION? @Bianconero_Aus @Salvo.

Seriously, fuck this immigrants, how can you support this shit, they came out of nowhere to become rebels here, you want food? go to your motherland and work your ass there, government should not only spend tax payers money to save their asses from the ocean, but to buy them food, to build them houses, wtf is this

- - - Updated - - -

Start-up idea - move all the migrants in Europe, no?! fucking racist!!!!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5049797 said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...test-demanding-food-shelter-registration.html

BETTER LIFE THROUGH REBELS

LIEbor ruined the UK, London, 4 hours ago
"They have to start sending them back simple as. This cannot continue. Close all the borders and send the boats back - learn the lessons of how to handle this from Australia the only place on earth that has got it right"

CONFIRMATION? @Bianconero_Aus @Salvo.

Seriously, fuck this immigrants, how can you support this shit, they came out of nowhere to become rebels here, you want food? go to your motherland and work your ass there, government should not only spend tax payers money to save their asses from the ocean, but to buy them food, to build them houses, wtf is this

- - - Updated - - -

Start-up idea - move all the migrants in Europe, no?! fucking racist!!!!
Yes, our current conservative government is sending some boats back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)