Calais immigrants (5 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I find it to be a bit of a stretch that people are going to risk death and abuse so they can sit in a flophouse and live off government aid. That's a lot of energy and risk for a fundamentally lazy person, so the logic doesn't add up for me.

Now the social safety net is very different in Western Europe than it is here in the U.S. But there are natives of Spain living three generations packed into a single home without much employment, and they're barely surviving with government assistance.

Still, with such a social safety net I could see where there's a greater expectation to integrate or contribute to society. People have a bit of the same attitude here about language, integration, culture, etc.

But the truth remains that not learning the language greatly diminished your opportunities. That working a job here is its own economic benefit to the employers and the local tax base -- especially when they're typically earning wages impossible for most to live on. The exchange for working a job is almost a purely monetary exchange. Beyond that, nobody really owes anybody anything.

This is the single most important factor. It just doesn't happen that way. People are trying to force their way into Europe, because there is something fundamentally wrong in their native countries. I am not saying these are refugees in the sense of the Refugee Convention. Clearly the vast majority is coming to Europe for a better life economically. But one has to wonder if it really matters whether you die because of persecution or because of poverty. You're equally dead.

The media portray these people as leeches who will do anything to live in Europe for free, while completely disregarding that it's a miserable existence here anyway. The best case scenario would be that you are now acknowledged as a refugee in a country with a completely different language you will probably never be fully able to understand, while being hated by the vast majority of its inhabitants. Chances of you finding a job are close to zero and the money you get is just enough to keep you alive. You can't meet your family, because the government will think the threat is gone and ship you right back to where you came from.

That does not sound appealing.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];5049797 said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...test-demanding-food-shelter-registration.html

BETTER LIFE THROUGH REBELS

LIEbor ruined the UK, London, 4 hours ago
"They have to start sending them back simple as. This cannot continue. Close all the borders and send the boats back - learn the lessons of how to handle this from Australia the only place on earth that has got it right"

CONFIRMATION? @Bianconero_Aus @Salvo.

Seriously, fuck this immigrants, how can you support this shit, they came out of nowhere to become rebels here, you want food? go to your motherland and work your ass there, government should not only spend tax payers money to save their asses from the ocean, but to buy them food, to build them houses, wtf is this

- - - Updated - - -

Start-up idea - move all the migrants in Europe, no?! fucking racist!!!!

I have no idea why this bothers you so much. No immigrant who has an ounce of common sense has ever considered Russia. You're pretty safe, dude.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
This is the single most important factor. It just doesn't happen that way. People are trying to force their way into Europe, because there is something fundamentally wrong in their native countries. I am not saying these are refugees in the sense of the Refugee Convention. Clearly the vast majority is coming to Europe for a better life economically. But one has to wonder if it really matters whether you die because of persecution or because of poverty. You're equally dead.

The media portray these people as leeches who will do anything to live in Europe for free, while completely disregarding that it's a miserable existence here anyway. The best case scenario would be that you are now acknowledged as a refugee in a country with a completely different language you will probably never be fully able to understand, while being hated by the vast majority of its inhabitants. Chances of you finding a job are close to zero and the money you get is just enough to keep you alive. You can't meet your family, because the government will think the threat is gone and ship you right back to where you came from.

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea why this bothers you so much. No immigrant who has an ounce of common sense has ever considered Russia. You're pretty safe, dude.
:lol:

Mar 9, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Non-sense - people from Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzia, Belarus, Armenia consider Russia as good place to improve their life's level, but it was until last year, when ruble was doing fine, now ruble is dead and not so many people are coming here anymore

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5051061 said:
Non-sense - people from Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzia, Belarus, Armenia consider Russia as good place to improve their life's level, but it was until last year, when ruble was doing fine, now ruble is dead and not so many people are coming here anymore
Your point is that people from the Soviet Union like Russia? And besides, let those people choose between Belgium and Russia and they choose Belgium every time. That's right. Belgium. My little country is considered a friggin' paradise next to Russia by immigrants.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5051083 said:
Check the number of official immigrants in Russia, while we have the same number or even more illegal immigrants here from Vietnam, China and so on
You want me to check offical Russian statistics? Really? You think those are still taken seriously? Why don't you make a nice drawing? Maybe something that says 90% of immigrants are lazy?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
You want me to check offical Russian statistics? Really? You think those are still taken seriously? Why don't you make a nice drawing? Maybe something that says 90% of immigrants are lazy?
You're talking with a guy who thinks about stalin as mankinds hero. And the atrocities that he has done or been done while he was head of state is just propaganda.

Mar 9, 2006
When some illegal migrant will rape you mother or sister or wife or daughter you will change your opinion on the topic, everyone deserves better life :lol: fucking utopian :rofl:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You're talking with a guy who thinks about stalin as mankinds hero. And the atrocities that he has done or been done while he was head of state is just propaganda.

he is. just like hitler. :tup:

@lgorTudor

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];5051109 said:
When some illegal migrant will rape you mother or sister or wife or daughter you will change your opinion on the topic, everyone deserves better life :lol: fucking utopian :rofl:
yeah. because only immigrants do that :tup:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So did an illegal immigrant rape your mother, sister, wife or daughter?

Mar 9, 2006

he is. just like hitler. :tup:

@lgorTudor

- - - Updated - - -

yeah. because only immigrants do that :tup:
i never said it, another idiot who is making a wrong conclusion out of the context of my post :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

So did an illegal immigrant rape your mother, sister, wife or daughter?
i've showed you the numbers few pages ago, illegal immigrants = all type of violence

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5051121 said:
i never said it, another idiot who is making a wrong conclusion out of the context of my post :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

i've showed you the numbers few pages ago, illegal immigrants = all type of violence

That's not what I asked. Did an illegal immigrant rape your mother, sister, wife or daughter?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
You are fucking dumb. And no wikipedia and google will ever help you. The only thing that can help you is long life, but even that is up for debate for a radioactive monkey.

Mar 9, 2006
It emerged that in 2002, 85% of those sentenced to at least two years in prison for rape in Svea Hovrätt, a court of appeals, were foreign born or second-generation immigrants.One of the worst cases occurred in 2012, when a 30-year old woman was raped by eight men in a housing project for asylum seekers, in the small town of Mariannelund. The woman was an acquaintance of a man from Afghanistan who had lived in Sweden for a number of years. He invited her to go out with him. She obliged. The Afghan man took her to a refugee housing project and left her defenseless. During the night, she was raped repeatedly by the asylum seekers and when her "friend" returned, he raped her too. The following morning she managed to call the police. Sweden's public prosecutor has called the incident "the worst crime of rape in Swedish criminal history."
One striking incident occurred in 2013, in the Stockholm suburb of Tensta. A 15-year-old girl was locked up while six men of foreign extraction had sex with her.
This month, all major Swedish media reported on a brutal gang rape on board the Finnish Ferry Amorella, running between Stockholm and Åbo in Finland. Big headlines told the readers that the perpetrators were Swedish:
"Several Swedish Men Suspected of Rape on the Finland Ferry" (Dagens Nyheter).
"Six Swedish Men Raped Woman in Cabin" (Aftonbladet).
"Six Swedes Arrested for Rape on Ferry" (Expressen).
"Eight Swedes Suspected of Rape on Ferry" (TT – the Swedish News Agency).
On closer inspection, it turned out that seven of the eight suspects were Somalis and one was Iraqi. None of them had Swedish citizenship, so they were not even Swedish in that sense. According to witnesses, the group of men had been scouring the ferry looking for sex. The police released four of them (but they are still suspects) whereas four (all Somalis) remain in custody.

I don't care what you asking, numbers don't lie, illegal immigrants = violence, case closed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)