Calais immigrants (4 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5048406 said:
why? i even tell you more - immigrants are working on me, one from armenia, one from tajikistan, few people were born in abkhazia and moved in to sochi because of war in 1995, but lets stop here, your heart can't take it anymore, you don't want to have a heart attack because of russian :lol:
Rus, you just spent an entire afternoon trying to prove that immigration is the source of all evil. Now you want me to believe that you employ immigrants?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
Rus, you just spent an entire afternoon trying to prove that immigration is the source of all evil. Now you want me to believe that you employ immigrants?
mine are legal immigrants, they dont receive any benefits, they know russian language well, they pay taxes, they pay pension contributions, all of them except 1 already own russian passport, they absolutely assimilated here, while i was talking about illegal immigration, about the people who moves abroad only to receive benefits, who doesn't want to work, all they need is 21st century life with benefits

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5048416 said:
mine are legal immigrants, they dont receive any benefits, they know russian language well, they pay taxes, they pay pension contributions, all of them except 1 already own russian passport, they absolutely assimilated here, while i was talking about illegal immigration, about the people who moves abroad only to receive benefits, who doesn't want to work, all they need is 21st century life with benefits

Dude. Come on.

You mean the people who walk a 1,000 miles through a fucking desert, then go on board of a ship that looks like it could sink any minute and die while trying to cross the Mediterranean? Just for benefits?

- - - Updated - - -

Look, Rus, I genuinely believe you're not a bad guy. And perhaps you really believe the things you say. But you seem shockingly misinformed about this entire issue. People don't leave their country if they live in decent conditions. You don't leave Sudan, because you get a free sandwich in Holland.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Juventino[RUS];5048507 said:
not truth - for my aunt it took few months, he just married some folk from california, also my friend now is in Miami working at some IT firm, absolutely legally
How?

It can take upto 5 years to get a sponsored green card.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Juventino[RUS];5048507 said:
not truth - for my aunt it took few months, he just married some folk from california, also my friend now is in Miami working at some IT firm, absolutely legally
Is truth. It's a more complicated issue that you're making it out to be. The three easiest ways to emmigrate to the US are to wed an american, be a student, or find employment with a US company (before entering the country). All three are time consuming, but possible. However, if you can't do any of those and just want in to find a better life, you go to the back of the line, which is very long. In fact, it's been a subject of discussion, as part of a wider immigration reform, in Congress whether or not simplifying the legal immigration process can be a deterrent for illegal immigration.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Alot of illegal immigrants get here because of human trafficers promising them all the money, meaning they can send some home and support the family.

And they pay quite alot for it.
These trafficers deserve the worst

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
You seem to have researched the topic :D
I have :D

To live and work in America is my life dream.

- - - Updated - - -

Is truth. It's a more complicated issue that you're making it out to be. The three easiest ways to emmigrate to the US are to wed an american, be a student, or find employment with a US company (before entering the country). All three are time consuming, but possible. However, if you can't do any of those and just want in to find a better life, you go to the back of the line, which is very long. In fact, it's been a subject of discussion, as part of a wider immigration reform, in Congress whether or not simplifying the legal immigration process can be a deterrent for illegal immigration.
I find it unfair how people from the UK, America's biggest allies cannot live and work in your country easier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)