Bye Bye Trezeguet (1 Viewer)

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
Trezeguet Out Until May
4/13/2005 6:18:00 PM
David Trezeguet is set to miss another 20 days of action, reveal reports surfacing out of the Italian media.
His ankle injury, that put him out of contention for a place in tonight’s Champions League clash against Liverpool, is more serious than previously thought.

Trezeguet has played only in 12 of the 30 Serie A matches played thus far in this season as a result of the various injuries he has been forced to endure.

The Frenchman’s precarious physical condition and his high salary are making the Juve management think it might be better to sell him over the course of the summer.

Monaco striker Nonda appears set to replace ‘Trez’ in case he leaves the city of Turin.

---------------------------------------
Hes GOT to get out of here for sure. Hes useless, hell he doesnt even play HALF the games. Cant believe we signed him back on.

Get Nonda or someone that will actually play. Trez is too injury prone.
Bye Trez...

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Trez is starting to thoroughly piss me off. He comes back from injury, then injures himself again mysteriously, despite not playing in any matches :rolleyes:

Mar 6, 2005
That's it, he's gone.. I don't want him in Juventus anymore.. he's too injury prone, and since we have only 4 strikers, we're screwed if he's injured, which is ALL THE FREAKIN TIME!!

IMHO, i think he should have been sold last year to barcelona, and so we could have made a bid for gilardino..

Apr 13, 2005
As great a striker as he is.
Injuries should mean that Juve sell him.
With the money from his sale, Juve can buy a young and tall striker who is not injury ridden.
His nickname should be "Sicknote" just like Darren Anderton of ex-Spurs.

OP
ADP Timers

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
    In:
    Cassano
    Gilardino
    Palladino (in from loan)

Out:
    Trezeguet
    Zalayeta

Play:
    Cassano-Gilardino-Zlatan

Sub:
    Mutu-Del Piero-Palladino
    THAT SOUNDS AMAZING :)
    Too good to be true.

I wouldnt mind Del being used as a sub, just would hate to see him go before 180. ;). But god damn, Cassano, Gilardino, and Mutu, wow. We would bang goals in like no other.

Cant believe we signed Trez this past summer again, when he was on the brink of going for sure. What a crap decision.

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++

THAT SOUNDS AMAZING :)
    Too good to be true.

I wouldnt mind Del being used as a sub, just would hate to see him go before 180. ;). But god damn, Cassano, Gilardino, and Mutu, wow. We would bang goals in like no other.

Cant believe we signed Trez this past summer again, when he was on the brink of going for sure. What a crap decision.
    :thumb:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    hi there,
    can someone point to me where this whole fuss about Trez is coming from?? He's by far one of the best Puntas in the world i think. On-form i would take him over Eto'o. Admittedly he's had a bad season marred by injuries but i say give him another chance. Let's remember that it's so much harder and riskier, and expensive, to bring in someone from outside rather than use what we have(need i mention that he was pretty good bar this season). One last point, Trez puts the ball in the net basta! so if the ball doesn't get to him he will be invisible.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    If he scores he's one of the best strikers in the world. If he doesn't he's lazy and invisible. I don't mind that. But he is ALWAYS injured, and in crucial games we lack his scoring power. You can never count on Trezeguet, and that makes it so frustrating.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Trez thanks patient Juve Saturday 16 April, 2005

------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Trezeguet has spoken of his continuing injury worries and insists he wants to stay on and repay Juve for their confidence in him.

“For now all I can do is concentrate on getting better and I have to forget about football for a while,” said the Frenchman.

The former Monaco striker has been beset by injuries throughout his Juventus career, but this season has included shoulder surgery and a recurring ankle inflammation that has ruled him out for the next three weeks.

“I tried until the last minute to be ready for the game against Liverpool, but the pain was just too great and I had to give up,” he confided.

This latest setback has prompted Press stories that the Bianconeri will cash in on Trezeguet in the summer with a move to Barcelona, replacing him with Monaco’s Shabani Nonda.

“I can assure you that I want to stay on at Juventus and return to winning ways in Turin,” insisted Trez. “I have to repay the faith that this club has shown in me.”

Meanwhile, Juve have confirmed that they will visit Japan on their summer tour from June 1 to 7 with games against Yokohama Marinos and FC Tokyo in the Yamazaki Nabisco Cup. A Juventus Soccer School will also be created in Mexico City.

source: channel4.com

Man, I like and hate this guy at the same time........

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    Trezeguet: I’d Like To Play With Henry At Club Level
    4/18/2005 11:09:00 AM
    Juventus striker David Trezeguet says he would one day like to play with France team-mate Thierry Henry at club level.
    "We have a perfect understanding, so yes, of course, that would be nice," he told World Soccer.

Sometimes when we talk we say that we have to play together again.

"I am sure it will happen, but I can’t say where."

On a future move to the Premiership, Trezeguet added: "It would be nice to play in England, why not? But there are other countries in Europe I like such as Spain and, of course, Italy"

goal.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)