Bye Bye Trezeguet (1 Viewer)

Apr 13, 2005
Trez keen on Arsenal switch
Thursday 21 April, 2005

David Trezeguet says he wouldn’t object to an Arsenal move, even if Valencia are also being linked with the Juventus ace on Thursday.

Whispers in Turin over the last month have suggested that the Frenchman will be sold in the summer.

And now the former Monaco star says he wants to team up with fellow French forward Thierry Henry at Arsenal.

"It would be nice for me to play in England," Trezeguet told The Sun newspaper. "Why not? I have a perfect understanding with Henry.

"Sometimes when we talk, we would love to play together in club football. I'm sure it will happen one day."

The 27-year-old has had an injury plagued season which has allowed summer signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic to become the main man in Turin.

Trezeguet was on the verge of leaving the Delle Alpi last summer as his contract was set to expire in 2006.

A move to Barcelona was already lined up before new boss Fabio Capello insisted that the player be handed a new deal.

Yet a move to Spain could now be back on with alternative reports on Thursday suggesting Valencia are keen.

The current Liga champions have allegedly already contacted Trezeguet’s father, who is also is agent, to make an initial enquiry.

Valencia already have good links with the Italian giants after they signed Marco Di Vaio from Juve in the summer.

sourced Channel 4.

=====================================================
Hey if he wants to link up with Henry.
Maybe Juve should buy Henry instead and keep Trezeguet!!!

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Juventus striker David Trezeguet wants to team up with fellow French forward Thierry Henry at Arsenal.

The 27-year-old Trezeguet and his France team-mate Henry have discussed the possibility of playing their club football together.

Trezeguet admits he relishes the prospect and is convinced he will get his wish.

'It would be nice for me to play in England,' Trezeguet told The Sun. 'Why not? I have a perfect understanding with Henry.

'Sometimes when we talk, we would love to play together in club football. I'm sure it will happen one day.'

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
:LOL: This is simply hilarious. Transfer-section is a laughing stock, because people can't understand the media properly. The journalist has probably asked something like this: "Would you like to play with your friend Henry on club level too?" Naturally Trez answers that it would be cool... Then the crappy tabloids are twisting his words even more, and suddenly the headlines scream that "Arsenal want Trez!"

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by BAH_Bianconero ] ++
That's it, he's gone.. I don't want him in Juventus anymore.. he's too injury prone, and since we have only 4 strikers, we're screwed if he's injured, which is ALL THE FREAKIN TIME!!

IMHO, i think he should have been sold last year to barcelona , and so we could have made a bid for gilardino..
thats exactly what i've said last year
but IMO gila is not the player juve needs to play beside Zlatan in the future

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

thats exactly what i've said last year
but IMO gila is not the player juve needs to play beside Zlatan in the future
mo gila is allround forward, pace, power, skill finishing, a potential capocanieri..i could z and him having a legendary partnership.

im#1

Apr 15, 2005
trez is still in juve for one reason apart from his skill that is he is the only striker we got the rest are attackers ( he is a finisher )
we are alredy off ballance. idially we should have two attackers and two finishers but now it is not the case.
i know that zlatan is improving his scoring ability but in critical times we need a player like trez (remember the last CL mach with real)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)