Bye bye Appiah? (1 Viewer)

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
It isnt done yet, so lets just wait and see what happens.

We could get some 15 mil € with the sales of Appiah and Tudor, I wonder what Moggi is gonna do with them.

Nothing much I fear :sigh:
Janko and Oddo I think, that's not too great is it ? :fero:

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
darn!!!

why do young talents perform wonders when they are at different clubs! when they come to juventus! they don't live up to whats expected from them

Henry, Micolli, Maresca, Appiah, Legro and the list goes on and on

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
This news sucks, coes i was getting happy too see if Capello could get the best out of Appiah... hope he will stay...!
Well for what I have seen and read Capello hasn't been use him alot. I mean maybe thats why we are selling him, coz he feels that under Capello he is not going to play much

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well i dont mind the deal if they give us 4 mil. plus freddy ljungberg. If its just a cash transaction, then i guess, we'll be shooting ourselves in the foot while arsenal make another Henry.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I hope this doesn't happen. I like Appiah and I think he's a decent player. We really shouldn't judge him (or anyone else for that matter) based on last season.
I have to concur. I think Steven needs another chance to show his full potential. He was great for the side in the beginning part of last season, and he can only improve. It would be stupid to give him away now, and not like Moggi at all to do so.

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #33
    ++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
    darn!!!

why do young talents perform wonders when they are at different clubs! when they come to juventus! they don't live up to whats expected from them

Henry, Micolli, Maresca, Appiah, Legro and the list goes on and on
    Miccoli wasn't bad actually last season and Maresca was amazing!

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by KeNgO ] ++
    darn!!!

Henry, Micolli, Maresca , Appiah, Legro and the list goes on and on
    u'r almost right.. imo has Miccoli and Maresca been great...!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    I have to disagree here, I think appiah is shit ........

Last season, he had trouble making simple passes, and showed very bad judgement

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
    Yeah. So they have to show us that last season was just a one off. Eventhough players like Legro, Appaih, Montero(no longer) arent worldclass they still can play a lot better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)