Bwin instead of Tamoil?? (1 Viewer)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
That last staement sounds like you have been hanging out with badass devil. :D

I would gladly donate 5 euros a month but you also have to add wankcini to the hit list.
You can add him to the list if you like, but that would only leave zeman for us to ridicule & laugh at.

Why should they take the same sponser of Milan :s?
Good question. Some sponsors do sponsor more than one team; but Bwin! I'm actually surprised that Milan were allowed to be sponsored by them, especially with the Italian football's attitude towards betting/gambling.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So we trade terrorist money for bookie money. Wonderful. Now all we have to do is garner money from a child prostitution/slave ring and we could call ourselves the whores of Satan's triumvirate.
Betting equal to Terrorism&Child prostitution? :disagree:
Not necessarily equal, but betting organizations aren't very clean either.

Nice to know we're trying to improve our image. I know which sponsor Buffon wants.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
That the sponsor to appear on our shirt is between nike and Sky, with the one who will be shown paying 15 million euros a year, after the rumours of B-Win didn't materialise.
Also for 2007 the Agnelli's are going to take part, at least finacially, pitching out about 30 million euros to spend

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
That the sponsor to appear on our shirt is between nike and Sky, with the one who will be shown paying 15 million euros a year, after the rumours of B-Win didn't materialise.
Also for 2007 the Agnelli's are going to take part, at least finacially, pitching out about 30 million euros to spend
oh not sky, they alredi proved to look bad on our shirts

ps3 ps3 ps3 :weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)