Bwin instead of Tamoil?? (2 Viewers)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    Don Bes said:
    as long as the deal is better
    I don't think it will be better, but it seems that Blanc has some difficulties with Tamoil who had given us a very generous sponsorship deal but they seem to change their minds about it after the scandal...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I don't like it when football teams are sponsored by betting companies. Doesn't seem right to me.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    Yeah, it's somehow funny to have bwin for a sponsor right after the match fixing scandal. I bet that Gigi will be tempted to place a bet...

And Moratti will have an argument to accuse us :D

Joaco

the cronopio
    Dec 11, 2005
    goggo said:
    Yeah, it's somehow funny to have bwin for a sponsor right after the match fixing scandal. I bet that Gigi will be tempted to place a bet...

And Moratti will have an argument to accuse us :D
    :lol:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11
    sateeh said:
    Which deal did they refuse ? the one with Bwin ?

as Don Bes said, if its the next best thing then i bring it on
    Yes, The Bwin deal...

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
    Seven said:
    I don't like it when football teams are sponsored by betting companies. Doesn't seem right to me.

Totally agree. btw, as far as I know, in France is forbidden making a deals between football teams and bet companies.

Apr 12, 2004
    ReBeL said:
    It seems that Juve is negotiating an agreement with the Bwin company to be the new sponsor for Juve if Tamoil's negotiations fail...

Bwin is already the sponsor for many clubs like Milan, Bayern Munchen, Munchen 1860 and Verder Bremen...

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=7&a=22319

If you are going to talk about Bayern and use Muenchen without an U umlaut, use an E after the u. Unless you are going to use Munich, but that is not really correct.

And it is 1860 Munich, and Werder Bremen, W's are pronounced like V's you know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)