bwahahahaha, Poor Micco!!! (1 Viewer)

Jul 2, 2005
doing business, he treated a player liek dirt who did not deserve it, he did well that year, as did maresca, and moggi ruined them, both players had fanatical loyalty to us, think maresca against torino and the bul horn thing, and moggi just through them out

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
No i dont think thats the case that Moggi threw them away. Basically the same can be said about Del PIero that Capello is ruining him, its always up to the coach to keep them around.

Jul 2, 2005
its not at all, life isn't champ man its not capello who deals with transfers its moggi, yes capello says who he'd like and who he definatly wants to go and who to stay, but its up to moggi in the end, ans anyway the point is that miccoli had every right to speak out after the way he's been treated

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Yeah, they werent really thrown out, it was a business deal they needed to make in order to bring in Zlatan Ibra,

Now they really know what its like to be thrown out....

being the core of the team for the whole year and letting them out of relegation battle, but Fiore didnt put in anything for their transfers.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Come to think of it,
what happened, it was even worse for Miccoli,
than to be a bench player in Fiorentina,
oe even if Fiorentina got relegated,
life gave him a big lesson

Jul 2, 2005
to be honest, i think you can guess that i like these palyers and i think they can do a good job, i just want to see them given a chance next year- i think they were treated badly by both fiorentina and Juve but i accept that money needed to be raised, and its all worked out well for juve (6mil profit)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Goal.com

Miccoli Wants To Play – Agent
7/11/2005 7:01:00 PM
Francesco Caliandro revealed the interest of his client in playing for Roma.
Fabrizio Miccoli wants first team football for next season and his agent believes that he can achieve this if he moves to the Giallorossi.

“The player wants to play and he’s looking for a destination which might offer him more professional expectations. Not playing Fabrizio is like having a Ferrari and keeping it in the garage…”

However, the Roma destination still looks far away.

“With Roma there still hasn’t been any contact, just like with Udinese and Palermo. The offer exists but to seal the deal there must also be the demand.”

I wouldnt mind getting Cassano for him :D

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
Goal.com

Miccoli Wants To Play – Agent
7/11/2005 7:01:00 PM
"Not playing Fabrizio is like having a Ferrari and keeping it in the garage…”
Haha, more like a mini cooper!

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Fabrizio Miccoli has promised Juventus fans that he is not in Turin just to make up the numbers.

Miccoli had angered fans while on loan to Fiorentina from Juventus, when he was quoted as saying that “it would be a tragedy” if he was called back to Juve.

However, he said at the Bianconeri’s training camp: “I have always shown respect to the shirt I wear.

“I am a professional football player. I always give 100 percent and I am not here to be a piece of furniture.”

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Chxta ] ++
“I have always shown respect to the shirt I wear.

“I am a professional football player. I always give 100 percent and I am not here to be a piece of furniture.”
Ok, nice words, but I think he has only a little chance to play in the coppa, but only when he stays!:D

Forza Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)