bwahahahaha, Poor Micco!!! (1 Viewer)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Fiorentina should relegate to Serie B instead of Bologna...

That way we could see stupid Miccoli retire and we don't have to listen to his bullshxt ever again.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I know this might sound off topic, I won't be very sad if Miccoli ends up on a loan, but I will be very disappointed if Maresca did. We need someone like Maresca in the midfield.

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
Miccoli is a bastard and a stubborn prick, but it's true that Fiorentina treated him like shit, whereas he felt love for the club & the fans. I don't like him, but..come oon, is he really worth less than 2 million €??
He's talented, albeit inconsistent, but Fiorentina just didn't give him the chance he deserved. I think Della Valle wants to rebuild the team completely, now they've bought Frey and Brocchi, so Miccoli just wasn't part of D.V's plans for the future. It's unfair, but that's life...Maybe he should've shut his mouth and looked for a better team, now he's back in Moggi's hand and I bet he'll go to a team even worse than Fiorentina: Roma. :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
Fiorentina should relegate to Serie B instead of Bologna...

That way we could see stupid Miccoli retire and we don't have to listen to his bullshxt ever again.
Fiorentina deserved to go down. They only reason they didn't was because of an a priori rule, and an IMO arbitrary one at that, of tie-breaking mathematics fabricating a virtual playoff system of involved teams after the fact.

Maybe the tie-breaker from now on should go to the team with the least bloated expense sheet.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Miccoli and Maresca are both good players, I really would love to see them rotate at Juve. But seeing they can both ruin the atmosphere, I have my doubts...

Goal.com

Palermo Could Lose Toni
7/3/2005 8:52:00 PM
The imposing Serie A hotshot could be tempted by a lucrative contract elsewhere says the Rosanera director of sport, Rino Foschi.
Fiorentina are in the hunt, especially since the loss of Fabrizio Miccoli to Juventus, and have already made a bid of around 6 million pounds which would also see the player double the wages he currently picks up in Sicily.

“Toni is not a mercenary. He is just tempted by what could be the opportunity of a lifetime. He has done a great deal for Palermo, but it’s true that we have a salary cap and we don’t wish to break it. We’ll sit round a table soon and together will decide his future”, said Foschi.

President Maurizio Zamparini had earlier caused speculation over the player's future in the pink of Palermo, “If he wants a pay rise then he must hope someone like Milan, Juventus or Inter come for him.” But recently he claimed Toni would remain, and made the point that he could co-exist with new signing and fellow striker Andrea Caracciolo.

Either way Fiorentina seems the most likely destination, with new coaching incumbent Cesare Prandelli eager to bolster his squad. The Sicilians are said to want closer to 8 million pounds, but other reports suggested an even bigger bid had been made by the Viola which would also see right-back Cristian Zaccardo make the switch to Florence.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Miccoli and Maresca, they were the stars of Fiorentina last season and without the Juve co-owned trio surely Fiorentina would be relegated but it seems Toni alone is worth more than the three...whatta sad news for them. :D

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
Miccoli and Maresca are both good players, I really would love to see them rotate at Juve. But seeing they can both ruin the atmosphere, I have my doubts...

Goal.com

Palermo Could Lose Toni
7/3/2005 8:52:00 PM
The imposing Serie A hotshot could be tempted by a lucrative contract elsewhere says the Rosanera director of sport, Rino Foschi.
Fiorentina are in the hunt, especially since the loss of Fabrizio Miccoli to Juventus, and have already made a bid of around 6 million pounds which would also see the player double the wages he currently picks up in Sicily.

“Toni is not a mercenary. He is just tempted by what could be the opportunity of a lifetime. He has done a great deal for Palermo, but it’s true that we have a salary cap and we don’t wish to break it. We’ll sit round a table soon and together will decide his future”, said Foschi.

President Maurizio Zamparini had earlier caused speculation over the player's future in the pink of Palermo, “If he wants a pay rise then he must hope someone like Milan, Juventus or Inter come for him.” But recently he claimed Toni would remain, and made the point that he could co-exist with new signing and fellow striker Andrea Caracciolo.

Either way Fiorentina seems the most likely destination, with new coaching incumbent Cesare Prandelli eager to bolster his squad. The Sicilians are said to want closer to 8 million pounds, but other reports suggested an even bigger bid had been made by the Viola which would also see right-back Cristian Zaccardo make the switch to Florence.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Miccoli and Maresca, they were the stars of Fiorentina last season and without the Juve co-owned trio surely Fiorentina would be relegated but it seems Toni alone is worth more than the three...whatta sad news for them. :D
imo thats stupid bye the viola...how is toni worht more than micco and enzo?? Those guys saved the viola from the drop without thier work and guile the viola would be gone again.

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
well im sure if toni came they would have a better strike force considiring they own bojinov who will be more matured by next season

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
During the season i wished fiorentina get relegated just for the sheer pleasure of seeing micco suffer:p....this is even better:D

Jul 2, 2005
whats wrong with missoli, he was good for us, , its only because he didn't get palyed often enough, look back to when he got games, he either scored assisted or was teh only one trying in that 03/04 season.

which was why iwas so disappointed by the sale of maresca and miccoli. consistant performers who did a good job and played for the fans.

moggi did wrong by miccoli, how many players have been hurt by that man in the past few years Brighi, blasi, miccoli, maresca, chiellini, all of which are excellent players who have had games for juve and rarely faultered. miccoli is teh victim and moggi the vilan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)