Buying Some.... (1 Viewer)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
barkuss, keep cool! If we release all the players and start at cero again, we will become Inter. We have to think what went wromg that season and what we can do to solve the problems:

- Our defense is not fully concentrated and makes stupid mistakes.
- midfield gave the balls away to easy. Specially Appiah made some awfull passes.
- We new a good back-up for Trezeguet, as Di Vaio can't header.
- We don't have enough depth in the squad. We should have two players for every position.

Solutions:

- Buy a right-back and a central def. A quick and skillfull defender for the right side instead of Thuram, who didn't show much this season. I think he is tired of Juve. Get me Trabelsi, and I am happy. Maybe the best right-back at the mom.
In central def. we should get Ferrari, who would make a great pair with Legrottaglie. Legro was injured a lot, and I think if he gets a better partner than Montero, he will also get better, and Ferrari is a bomb. A young leader. The perfect replacement for Ferrara.
My def. ---> Trabelsi---Legrottaglie---Ferrari---Zambrotta

- Maresca should get the starting place in midfield instead of Appiah and we should get Jankulovski. He would give us more depth and options. Also I want a young playmaker like Castillo (from Olympiakos) or Gasbarroni, just to add more creativity to the squad.
My mid. ---> ---Tacchinardi---Maresca---
---Camoranesi------------------------Nedved---

- Sell Trezeguet. He is injured way to often, and is to lazy. He is just standing in the box and waits for the balls, who don't come. We should get Ibrahimovic. A giant who plays like a small Aimar. Zlatan isn't afraid to go to the mid, get the ball and make an assist. His dribbling is awsome and in a few years he will be one of the best in the game. Get him!
My att. ---> Ibrahimovic---Del Piero

I also wouldn't be surprised to see Lippi leave, as the national team is calling for him, and he will get the job! Italia won't get a coach for a year, I am sure they want Lippi after the Euro, and not in one year.
If he goes, what would be a pitty, we should get Deschamps or Vialli! Guys who have Juve in their blood!

All for now!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 1, 2003
The only person I'd rank the same as Davids would be Gattuso. No one can compare to the pitbull :stuckup:

:D

yes yes I get that there is no need to dwell. I don't think we're doing that badly though in midfield, the sole concern is still in defence. But I also think we need to spice up the creativity in the team.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Lets face it last season we were very fortunate to get to Cl final as we rode our luck against Depor, scoring a last minute winner, should have been buried in the Nou Camp but managed to win there, played very well against Real at home but they were missing key players and Figo did miss a penalty, so to think that was a great side is just foolhardy.

Personally, I think we need to completely change the way we do our transfer, getting the likes of Baiocco, Blasi, Moretti, and loaning all the overrated and untested youngsters in Italy might work some of the time but not all the time and certainly not against the big teams

We have lost to Inter, Lazio, Roma, Milan both home and away and not beaten any of them this season

If you are gonna get rid of Trez , then by all means get a strong running powerful striker like Drogba or Et'oo , not the likes of Cavenaghi whom i keep reading on here but everytime i get to watch River Plate, he is either on the bench or doing nothing besides he looks too lightweight too

Definitely need a good playmaker like Aimar for instance not any up and coming nobody

Is it just me or are you not sick of the fact that 2 of Italy's finest defenders were allowed to go for a relatively small fee as Cannavaro and Nesta did while we are there buying Fresi, Leggro and all sorts of ordinary players

Too many squad players who do not deserve to be there and even some first teamers should be got rid off as they are getting salaries for their past achievements not present input

My take on it is that players like Buffon, Birindelli, Zambrotta, Thuram, Maresca, Nedved, Miccolli, Dp, Dv, Appiah should be kept

If you get good money for Camoranesi, Trez, Tacchinardi and Leggrotaglie then sell if not then retain

Get rid of Tudor, Ferrara, Pessotto, Conte, Zalayeta, Fresi, Iuliano and some that I cannot remember right now as they have done enough but its time to rebuild

I don't care either way if Lippi remains or goes

I would love for us to go after the likes of Chivu if Roma cannot pay up for him and give them Leggro, Emerson as well if they cannot afford to keep him

A decent right back who is good at going forward with Birindelli as cover

A suitable repalcement for Alex when he pulls his calf muscle again but leave Miccolli and Dv as subs as they can do a useful job as subs

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
i like d idea of giving some of d primavera players a chance as the season wears out n our title hopes fade(4 d irrepressible optimists!)
Edgar- his departure just exposed our problems;it is not the cause.Tacchi has not been able to hold the middle on his own.
We NEED 2 buy in d summer!

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
i have'nt seen Ferrari play,how good is he? I have'nt seen it yet, but the Trabelsi-Ferrari-Legro-Zambrotta defence sounds good!

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
i have'nt seen Ferrari play,how good is he? I have'nt seen it yet, but the Trabelsi-Ferrari-Legro-Zambrotta defence sounds good!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
well, i've been crying to the fact that we didnt get van buyten since i saw his debut in manC jersey :down:

btw, i saw ferrari against brescia.....:stress: dont we other options.....seriously? coz he mite turn out to be another legro

Jul 28, 2002
imo kapo on the free will be a very good move for us.

In no wayt do we want another legro, which van buyton could turn out to be, we need more pace at the back , not jus vb's muscle.

Not to worry tho, juve will always pull of some intersting buys.

Jul 28, 2002
Didi Drogba looks like an interesting prospect, strong, fast AND a good finisher with fast feet....looks like a good player.

No conclusion until ive seen him over a longer period of time......

Etoo very very lightweight striker, but powerfull runner ie when he is sprinting he is very hard to stop.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Deco is a very good player, this season he's not as great as last season. Still.. he's very good. Amazing vision, great passing, very good dribble, great technique, good kick and great freekick.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
well, i like the idea of sending tudor and 15 mil to ajax and get ibrahimovic and trabelsi...
about trezeguet...i think we should kepp him until the next january winter transfer...if he isnt in his form, we should sell him, get a good sum of money, and buy new players...

btw, what`s with saviola, is he coming at juve?

OP
BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39
    ++ [ originally posted by arifelly |Juve| ] ++

btw, what`s with saviola, is he coming at juve?
    I hope not! Why him?
    We have Miccoli,similiar player but,in my choice,better.
    We need tall player,strong in heading and skilfull,like Ibrahimovic,but I would not like him in Juve due to his problematic behaviour.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    Didi Drogba looks like an interesting prospect, strong, fast AND a good finisher with fast feet....looks like a good player.

No conclusion until ive seen him over a longer period of time......
    I'm slowly coming around on Drogba. I'm impressed by his goalscoring this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)