Buying Some.... (1 Viewer)

Mar 14, 2004
Watching that sorrow game with Milan,being teased by all my friends,ive decided to speak............
Theres no one except DelPiero,that can dribble pass trough a ****in death cat(i wont mention a player cuz thats impossible)....Im watching a Real and a wonderful football that they play.....Juves play is a misery,not worth of watching. Solution; buy a playmaker; Diego,Riquelme or some new kid.....if milan can bring in Kaka,we can too,just someone with less stupid name...
Defense; silly thing,you canot bring in Tudor cuz you fear that he will injure himself,you cannot bring in Montero od Juliano cuz you fear that they will get in "Code RED" in early stage of game....only full backs do well. Solution? If theres any; thats Lucio ore someone with self-discipline to carry out whole 90 minutes whitout damageing his leg.
Attack should not be changed,just please send Mr.DiVaio to the shrink....theres something wrong with his head.....

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2
    Oh yes!!!!!!!! ive forgot...............Herr Lippi made his biggest mistake by releaseing Davids.....only class player beside DelPiero.
    Take a look at Barcelona now...........Well done Herr Lippi

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    just wanna comment on davids....

barca have been winning since december, before davids arrival. simply put, davids just compliments the team.....make them whole. just look at the players that they have, and then look at what we have. i've sed it once, and will continue saying it.....even if davids is still here, we'd still be crap....okay maybe a little less crap, but still crap. one man cant do the job when the players in front and behind u are playing rubbish.

btw, welcome barkuss :D

OP
    BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
    Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    Thanks for a warm welcome :)

Barca have been winning since December but when Davids arrived their game transformed in something nice,they finnaly have someone to fight for every ball in midfield......unfortunately....we have Tach for same job.....he should be a model not a footballer......

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    i totally agree with barkuss....

the latest rumours are that Zlatan and Trabelsi are coming to Juve, Tudor and 15 mil going to Ajax..why not? its great choice...

di vaio must go! hes not for juve....why not sell di vaio and get saviola..?

we could sell trez too and get some good money for him ;)...

my opinion :

OUT : Di Vaio, Iuliano, Montero, Ferrara, Trez(maybe), Tudor...
    IN : Blasi (back from loan), Zalayeta (back from loan), Zlatan, Saviola, Gillardino, Ferrari, Mexes, Evra, Trabelsi....

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    we miss davids a lot right now...but if moggi makes some "smart" changes in the juve squad, we wont be missing him in the near future :thumb:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    and what do you think davids would exactly do right now for juve? the team lacks confidence, no players are playing well. even if davids was inform at juve right now, does anyone see us playing overally better? i seriously dont.

this team needs a major overhaul. not just in defence, but the midfield and also strikers need to be assessed.

defenders: trabelsi is a start along with ferrari and bonera. i think we are doing well if we get them. But we need some major young stars like Mexes and good back up for zambrotta. in fact, maybe getting a true left back like maxwell or evra and playing zambrotta back on the right wing would be a better idea.

midfield: where do i start here? tacchinardi isnt good enough. good at defending but we lose out because he gives nothing else at all like vieira or emerson do. camoranesi is inconsistant and lazy, we need a soldier for that right wing, this is why seeing zambrotta play there is welcoming. Conte can retire. olivera is being sold to a brazilian club. i would love to get ambrosini. it may be hard, but if we offer the right players or cash, i think he may welcome a move to juve if it means he gets to start. i would bring back blasi and brighi. jankulovski would be great to get for versitility. and last but not least, a playmaker who can give us some spark in midfield. aimar, van der vaart, rosicky, riquelme, diego...any of those. of course this would mean that nedved would have to leave in order to get funds. but i dont mind if he leaves now at his age and if we get the big bucks for him.

Forwards: i'd keep miccoli and del piero. but in saying that, i think miccoli needs to start ahead of del piero. trezeguet is injury prone so we shoudl get money for him now. di vaio is a lost cause, maybe we could offer him for ambrosini or to roma in exchange for emerson or something. zalayeta can leave also. i'd bring in zlatan who i think will join us now. cavenaghi in exchange for salas. and maybe bring in cipriani as 5th striker.

thats what i think anyway. i may be drastic but we are currently not good enough to win the australian league.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    davids could be useful now, but then again, it would just make maresca or appiah have more competition.

davids was gonna leave us anyway, so why not try and develop maresca and appiah into the midfield. i think maresca has done well because davids left for barca.

we need to look at the future now, no need crying over spilt milk. i think for the remainder of the season, we should try out youths , especially in defence, what do we ahve to lose? we conceed either way.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
    davids could be useful now, but then again, it would just make maresca or appiah have more competition.

davids was gonna leave us anyway, so why not try and develop maresca and appiah into the midfield. i think maresca has done well because davids left for barca.

we need to look at the future now, no need crying over spilt milk. i think for the remainder of the season, we should try out youths , especially in defence, what do we ahve to lose? we conceed either way.
    good point.

but what youths do we have?zanchi?

we don't have anybody good enough in our youth ranks to even sustain a place in the bench(except maybe olivera)

OP
    BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
    Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    Juve is a world class-club,he must behave on transfer market just in that way.....buying world class....why people do you mention Maresca att all? He isnt a calibre for Juve....Davids is doctor of Football for him........and as far for Camoranesi....send him back to Serie B

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    We should get someone to replace Davids and the only one who can do this job is Vieira!
    now we also need to replace our striking force if you ask me cause I have noticed DP isnt what he was and Trez can`t do anything except shooting so we need someone
    but if I look at who we need in every position a name going on my mind and it is Abramovich

Defense: 2 great defenders you said who but someone who can be our new Montero and the other to be the new Ferrara

Mid: We need 2 midfielders a replacement for Davids- Vieira
    and a creative AM maybe Rosicky

Attack: we need again 2 Strikers\Forwards and those are- Henry-and another one maybe Zlatan
    and we sell DP and Trez

Piotreque

Feb 4, 2004
    I think(hope) that we are going to a major changes this mercato. First of all is a coach:
    -rumours are saying that Del Neri is in pole, he could be a good target cause he makes Chievo better and better no matter what material he got,but he could be like Zaccheroni when coaching Udine and then go to Milan. Next is Deshamps but maybe he is too young. I really hope that we can get Ericsson but this is quite impossible...

-next thing is our defence here we need total reinforcments and rejuvenate. In Trabelsi (Thuram goes to the centre), Mexes (or Chivu-possible), Dainelli, Evra. OUT:Iuliano,Montero,Ferrara,Tudor,Pessotto

-midfield: here I think that we need also some changes especcialy ofcourse young guns :IN:Riquelme ,Blasi, Brighi, , Chiumiento OUT:Conte, Olivera, Nedved

-forward: In: Zlatan, Cavenaghi Out:Trez,Di Vaio,Zalayeta

If we sell all the players I've mentioned we can get about 90 millions, our buys are about: 80 millions so we could be even in plus. And that it what Moggi likes startin line up: Buffon-Trabelsi,Thuram,Mexes,Evra-Zambrotta,Appiah,Maresca,Riquelme-Del Piero,Zlatan lookin great and young. Of course that'a only my dreams but this line up has great also offensive defenders, is balanced,has a great creative players and is respectively cheap

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
    -next thing is our defence here we need total reinforcments and rejuvenate. In Trabelsi (Thuram goes to the centre), Mexes (or Chivu-possible), Dainelli, Evra. OUT:Iuliano,Montero,Ferrara,Tudor,Pessotto
    i was thinking about that also :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)