Burqa (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Questions for Fred. The hypothetical woman you marry, if she doesn't wear a hijab isn't that her choice, is she not intelligent or 'faithful' enough to come to that decision herself? And by 'convince' do you mean 'pressure', with or without logical arguments? When I say logical I mean in relation to your faith of course, because this discussion could be classed either way to random x person around the world.
Actually the post Dominic quoted has answers to most of your questions :D

Anyway. Like i said before a woman not wearing a hijab is not a deterrent for me to marry her. Also, like i said before, i would try to convince her using arguments without pressuring her at all(at least i'll try not to :D), because imo it serves absolutely no purpose if she's wearing the hijab "for me". I'd rather she never wears a hijab than her wearing it, just to please me.

In all cases, thank god none of the people who know me personally are here on the forum. Because i am actually in no place to be making these comments, at least not yet. :p

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
A lot of growing discontent over the Burqa here in Australia. It frustrates me to see it really.

Edit: not the burqa the racism.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
A lot of growing discontent over the Burqa here in Australia. It frustrates me to see it really.

Edit: not the burqa the racism.
The racism is getting ridiculous. I am really scared to see where it is going to go. It has become so blatant, every news channel, every day Muslims this, Muslims that. Insane, I am disgusted really.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/investigations/6913674/muslim-democracy-debate

Look at this bullshit.

Look how Muslims are labelled as "they", "their" country as if Muslims are all from one place."They" like Muslims are the enemy....Fuck me it is Mcartheyism all fucking over again.

Jesus Christ read the comments, wow...People saying our country is based on Christian values...I am pretty sure our constitution says nothing about any religion bar the fact that all people should have religious freedom.

"Why is there a DEBATE about Muslims at all. This is a Christian country. Muslim have no place in it."

Fucking hell, these ignorant idiots...

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004

Look at this bullshit.

Look how Muslims are labelled as "they", "their" country as if Muslims are all from one place."They" like Muslims are the enemy....Fuck me it is Mcartheyism all fucking over again.
Wow, idiots.

They're actually arguing that 'they' prefer dictatorships when 10k+ people just died fighting for democracy while these people were comfortably born into it. That fat lady says she's a true Australian - totally overlooking the fact that she's white and not an aboriginal AND that she's a descendant of criminals, which is ironical considering the topic at hand, if her family does indeed go back that far.

There's an easy solution to all this: go back in history and change the immigration policies + deal with the fact that there's a negative population growth + live with the economic conditions that currently exist.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Look at this bullshit.

Jesus Christ read the comments, wow...People saying our country is based on Christian values...I am pretty sure our constitution says nothing about any religion bar the fact that all people should have religious freedom.

"Why is there a DEBATE about Muslims at all. This is a Christian country. Muslim have no place in it."

Fucking hell, these ignorant idiots...
The comments are extremely retarded. Everyone has an opinion, but some people shouldn't voice them.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
True Australian what a load of shit, they say "you flew here we grew here". No you commited mass genocide and killed thousnads upon thousands of people. Why does no one ever talk about the atrocities committed by the Christians? Or the atrocities being commited by allied forces in the middle east now? Fuck these ignorant dickheads make me sick. Seriously I have to deal with this shit on the news all the god damn time. Un-educated idiots making assumptions on a religion and a people they don't even know. They always say if we went to their country, idiots think that all Muslims come from one country, we would not be able to wear what we want etc...Do they not realise that this is why we have a good country, the fact that we can choose to be who we want to, to wear what we want to. But the way it is going that will dissapear soon, the loss of freedom that these idiots keep talking about preserving with the ignorant media fuelling all of it.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Hijabs can be sexy. Seriously, something about mystery and/or unavailability is a major turn on. Pretty-faced nuns for instance.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I wont forget when they reported that food products were Halal, they interviewed someone who said "how do we not know that these certifications aren't funding terrorism" :lol:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It is a mixture of Ignorance and Racism. I really am just finding myself getting so angry at some people, mainly at school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)