Not open for further replies.
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #221
    Because otherwise Muslim men would go craaaaaaaazy

Seriously, can you think of any other reason?
    Yeah, that's what I thought. But It would sound very silly coming from him.

Lets assume men would go crazy (though it's a laughable thing to assume) but lets assume it, this means women will have to suffer and wear Burqa in such a hot country covering all their body parts and are forbidden to show their feminine side like any normal girl would like to show just because Muslim men can't control their public sexual feelings?

Interesting.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Yeah, that's what I thought. But It would sound very silly coming from him.

Lets assume men would go crazy (though it's a laughable thing to assume) but lets assume it, this means women will have to suffer and wear Burqa in such a hot country and are forbidden to show their feminine side like any normal girl would like to show just because Muslim men can't control their public sexual feelings?

Interesting.
    Of course. Have you ever seen a movie where the coach puts a player on the bench and tells him to be a "team player"? To "take one for the team". "For the greater good" and so forth.

Whenever you oppress someone you tell them that it's for the greater good. The strategy is as old as sand.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #223
    Of course. Have you ever seen a movie where the coach puts a player on the bench and tells him to be a "team player"? To "take one for the team". "For the greater good" and so forth.
    Which means that the English were not the ones that invented Football. They stole it from the Muslims and developed the game. :D

Whenever you oppress someone you tell them that it's for the greater good. The strategy is as old as sand.
    Best quote in this thread.

Sep 1, 2002

Seriously, can you think of any other reason? Muslim men are like children, you have to control them and not show them anything "dramatic" or they will go completely overboard. Zero self discipline.
    Especially when they see a child or old aged pensioner.

As a man I feel affronted, because I can control myself in the face of the opposite sex.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
    Aug 6, 2007
    Why would you care about the non Saudi women? Of course they can't be obliged to wear a Burqa. I'm talking about the local ones, Saudi women can walk the streets in Saudi without Burqa? Can wear tight jeans or knee skirts?

Do you think it's a wrong or a good thing? And why?
    -I do care about non-Saudis because i'm one of them.

-The local Saudi women can walk without Burqa I SWAAAAAAAAAAAARE IT,u man has to come n see so that u can talk.In Jeddah where i live many many walk without it n i again sware that my neighbour whose door is just infront of my door doesn't cover her face neither she nor her daughter(who is Adult),but i have to say that most of them do not prefer to walk without it but yet there are many LOCAL WOMEN who show their faces in public.

-Why do u ask me wheather local women can wear knee skirts? I told u that it is not allowed even for the non-Saudis + the thread is about Burqa so why did u expand it to this level?

-Finally,about ur last Q,u have to clearify it to me cause i dont knw wheather u ask me about my opinion in showing Cleavage,ass n all OR my opinnion in not allowing Non-muslims to show them?

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
    Aug 6, 2007

Seriously, can you think of any other reason? Muslim men are like children, you have to control them and not show them anything "dramatic" or they will go completely overboard. Zero self discipline.
    The way u Speake has no any concept,In which base u say Muslim men are like children?

U obviously say things that are out of logic.I can also say u r a child based on nothing.

When u say an opinion about others u should have a solid background about them and don't say silly things like those pp r children n that is a bastard or so.

If u don't like Muslims or Islam it is ur right,but tell us the concept for disliking us,what u said is a hate speech if u hate us for no reason then this is Rasicim.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    i wore a Burqua once,used it to get into the ladies shower room.......

let me tell you,i was the least hairy person there

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    The way u Speake has no any concept,In which base u say Muslim men are like children?

U obviously say things that are out of logic.I can also say u r a child based on nothing.

When u say an opinion about others u should have a solid background about them and don't say silly things like those pp r children n that is a bastard or so.

If u don't like Muslims or Islam it is ur right,but tell us the concept for disliking us,what u said is a hate speech if u hate us for no reason then this is Rasicim.
    Just because you didn't understand anything of what I said doesn't mean it didn't make sense. Look at other people who replied to whom it clearly did make sense.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    martin,let me take this moment to say that you have,quite probably,the best avatar in the history of Juventuz.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009

Its a culture where a Man's honor lies between his wife and daughter's thighs.

Sep 1, 2002

Muslim or Islam is not a race.

You do not mean racism, you mean anti-Islamism.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
    Aug 6, 2007
    Muslim or Islam is not a race.

You do not mean racism, you mean anti-Islamism.
    I know Islam is not a race but wheather it is racism or anti-Islamism or whatever u want to say,the terminology may be different but they have the same concept,they all hate for nothing.

What is the difference beteween some one hating particular ppl for their race AND another who hates for the Religion?

If u justify those who hate muslims just for being muslims,then this way we can also justify those fanatic muslims (i don't agree with them) who hate other ppl just for not being muslims.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I've always wondered that if a burqa is culturally acceptable because men cannot control themselves, then why not instead require men to wear vice-grips on their gonads in public? Same result.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)