Burqa (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So because men use dirty talks in stadiums, women must be banned from going there? You let the guilty go and ban the victim, eh? :D

And if women decide that they don't mind hearing those curses, why do they have to be protected against their will?
You're seriously asking ME this? :lol:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
No way man, women can't enter the shitty stadiums in Iran :D
Najad's daughters maybe? :shifty:

(don't answer that)
:lol:

What about other countries? Like the gulf ones?
Woman aren't banned from stadiums in any of them. Even in Saudia and Yemen who are considered the most extreme had women in their stands. (Yemen in the gulf tournament and Saudia in the WC qualifiers)

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #269
    On a serious note, why can't they try for a change at least for 1 year, force men to wear Burqa or Hijab and let the women dress the way they want. Should be fun.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #270
    (don't answer that)

Woman aren't banned from stadiums in any of them. Even in Saudia and Yemen who are considered the most extreme had women in their stands. (Yemen in the gulf tournament and Saudia in the WC qualifiers)
    I know, but wanted to see if Bianconero also thinks other men don't deserve their local women. :D

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    It's good that the women are being protected here, although, in theory, I don't like how they can just ban someone from choosing to wear a burqa.
    How are they exactly the ones being protected by this? Not all of them wear it because they're forced to you know, if that's what you're implying. Actually I bet they're a rarity in France if there's in fact any.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    On a serious note, why can't they try for a change at least for 1 year, force men to wear Burqa or Hijab and let the women dress the way they want. Should be fun.
    Good idea.

Was it true that somewhere made hijab mandatory for prostitutes and thus causing women to stop wearing them, or did I dream it?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    How are they exactly the ones being protected by this? Not all of them wear it because they're forced to you know, if that's what you're implying. Actually I bet they're a rarity in France if there's in fact any.
    That's why I said, "although, in theory, I don't like how they can just ban someone from choosing to wear a burqa".

But surely, there are some that "forced" to wear them, either by their husbands, brothers, husbands or pressured from their communities.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #278
    I love the look of women, and if the local men don't want that to be shared then they don't deserve them.

"Bloom!!!!" means?
    It's beneficial for the gay ones you have to admit though.

Bloom is when Romeo thy above all: to thine own self be true.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #279
    I love the look of women, and if the local men don't want that to be shared then they don't deserve them.

"Bloom!!!!" means?
    It's beneficial for the gay ones you have to admit though.

Bloom is when Romeo thy above all: to thine own self be true.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)