Burqa (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Gutter, thanks for your concern of Muslim women but I would fix things at "home" before becoming such a concerned humanitarian for women abroad. Women forced into stripping to meet ends meet, sexual objectification, rapid increase in infidelity, teen pregnancy, little girls dressed like whores, 10 year olds raping 9 year olds....oh boy all of a sudden a few women forced to wear a burqa seems so trivial.
Watch it T, you're sounding very terrorist.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
I can't remember if we had a similar thread before but in-case we did have, I would like to re-have it again.

I would like to know what people think of Burqa, specially the Muslims ones.

Personally, as a non believer in my religion(Islam) or any other religion, I think that the Burqa is something really unacceptable considering too many things, such as...

1- Why do women wear a Burqa?
2- How can an underage girl wear a Burqa when she's not yet mature to fully know what's good for her and what's not? How can she decide? Why forbidding her from a decent teenage life?
3- No woman on earth does not like to arrange herself and look beautiful, which makes me wonder, is it the closed society? Or are they obliged? Scared? Or is it all?
4- Scientifically, it's not healthy wearing a Burqa, kills the head-hair, and keeps the body pressure unstable under the hot sun in summer.
5- Women convinced of Burqa, do really think that it will affect males sexually if they see their or her hair/face/hands?

I could never understand this tradition, even considering that I was raised in an Islam society but somehow I always thank my parents for being so open and never applying this thing on my sisters like other parents do.

I do really think it's time women do get over the Burqa and know that there are some other important and nice things in this world other than worrying about men being erected or sexually attracted to her.

I will try to ans all ur 5 Qs,but before that i must know something from u do u mean Burqa in particular or do u mean Hijab in common?

Both are different,Hijab is a common word that means modest Muslim styles of dress in general.Burqa is the cover of the face,now u said u grew in a muslim society so u must be knowing that there r many MAZHABS ( a Muslim school of law ) in Islam,now u should know that only one Mazhab that considers Burqa is a part of Hijab that mazhab is HANBALI.So in fact ur thread must be named Hijab ( i think that would have been better) as most of the muslim ladies don't wear Burqa in a better way i would say most of the muslim ladies don't cover their faces n they r just sutisfied with covering their heads.

Most if not all the non-muslim thinks that Hijab means the woman should wear a full black dress.NOOOOOOOOOOOO,a woman can fulfill the laws of Hijab by wearing a shirt,T-shirt,Pant or Skirt.All what she has to do is that she mustn't wear a transperant clothes,tight clothes,flashy colors or SHORT skirts.

There is a big difference between looking erotic n looking beautiful.

Now for ur 5 Qs:

1) Wheather u mean Burqa or Hijab,this is a shrt Q but needs a lenghty ans that REALLY can't be written in posts but has to be discussed.

2) How can u say that? our underage girls never wear Burqa neither even cover their heads.

3) Who said that Women who wear Hijab they are not beautiful?
Venus Williams doesn't wear Hijab,so do u see her beautiful then?

Venus Williams knows she is ugly that's way recently she started showing some stuffs that attract the men

If Adrian Lima wears Hijab n covers her head,then do u think she will look ugly or worse than Venus who is not covering her head?

Again,There is a big difference between looking erotic n looking beautiful.

And if u mean the body parts,like Cleavage or the curves of the body or thighs or all those things,then i will tell u that Islam tells us that those things women should show to the ppl who have the right to see like Husbands n i don't find anything wrong in that.If u are married to a girl so why the hell do i have the right to see all those things?

U said in one of ur posts,that women in Saudi Arabia are not allowed in public without Burqa.

My dear,u really don't know anything about Saudi Arabia n u must visit to know.
I will tell u know the rules regarding this issue in SA;

1-Burqa: though that Saudi Arabian government follow the HANBALI Mazhab the only mazhab that consider Burqa is a must BUT Burqa is not a must for the women to wear in public,many women don't wear the Burqa here specially the non-Saudi muslims in Saudi Arabia.

2-Hijab: Hijab is compulsary,BUT only for MUSLIM women.

3-Modesty:now as i told non-muslim women don't have to wear Hijab or cover their head BUT they must be modest in their dresses like they can't expose the cleavage or wear mini skirts above the knee or tight clothes that show the bulging butts.

Now.u may say in this way all the muslim women can go exposing their heads pretending that they are non-muslims,but in fact that doesn't happen,u know why? Because they are convinced with Hijab and they are not forced or scared of the ppl in that society,they are convinced with it.:agree:

4) Not Healthy:snoop: .

No man,it was proven in many cases that it would be helpful in protection from many things.
As for the heat in the summer,i will tell u somthing go to tomorrow out in the sunshine and wear a Burqa(not just veiling ur face with any clothe,no buy a real Burqa from any shop) n go under the sun heat and then see wheather it will increase the heat in ur face or it will protect it from the heat?

Why do ppl use Umbrellas?

5) ur Q was:"Women convinced of Burqa, do really think that it will affect males sexually if they see their or her hair/face/hands? "

regarding the Face i spoke about that.
Hands,i don't know from where u brought that?
I knw that some women do cover their hands but ialso don't know from where they brought it,as i told u in many Mazhabs the face is not a must so how come the hand will be?

-Hair: Yes it is a must to cover it,but it is not about being Sexuall or something,but it is something like,Why women in offices do not put excessive make up like what actresses do ?

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
I know in some countries it is not an enforced thing.

But I always wonder if all of them are convinced about it or it's because they feel influenced or under pressure etc...
My dear,u really don't know anything about Saudi Arabia n u must visit to know.
I will tell u know the rules regarding this issue in SA;

1-Burqa: though that Saudi Arabian government follow the HANBALI Mazhab the only mazhab that consider Burqa is a must BUT Burqa is not a must for the women to wear in public,many women don't wear the Burqa here specially the non-Saudi muslims in Saudi Arabia.

2-Hijab: Hijab is compulsary,BUT only for MUSLIM women.

3-Modesty:now as i told non-muslim women don't have to wear Hijab or cover their head BUT they must be modest in their dresses like they can't expose the cleavage or wear mini skirts above the knee or tight clothes that show the bulging butts.

Now.u may say in this way all the muslim women can go exposing their heads pretending that they are non-muslims,but in fact that doesn't happen,u know why? Because they are convinced with Hijab and they are not forced or scared of the ppl in that society,they are convinced with it.:agree:

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
,u know why? Because they are convinced with Hijab and they are not forced or scared of the ppl in that society,they are convinced with it.:agree:
You sure as fuck don't. Gender inequality is barbarous and it is insanely naive to think a large amount of coercion doesn't go on.

If you hide nice tits and ass, then you are an enemy of mankind.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
You sure as fuck don't. Gender inequality is barbarous and it is insanely naive to think a large amount of coercion doesn't go on.

If you hide nice tits and ass, then you are an enemy of mankind.
This way i can also say,if u hide pussy n penis,then u r an enemy of mankind.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I wasn't convinced.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #218
    Also, too many say that they are convinced but in-reality they're not because it's the fear that prevent them from saying what they really feel or want.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #219
    Why would you care about the non Saudi women? Of course they can't be obliged to wear a Burqa. I'm talking about the local ones, Saudi women can walk the streets in Saudi without Burqa? Can wear tight jeans or knee skirts?

Do you think it's a wrong or a good thing? And why?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Do you think it's a wrong or a good thing? And why?
    Because otherwise Muslim men would go craaaaaaaazy

Seriously, can you think of any other reason? Muslim men are like children, you have to control them and not show them anything "dramatic" or they will go completely overboard. Zero self discipline.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)