Burdisso (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2003
Samuel will not be another Cannavaro I think,we should take a young promising DC:eyebrows:
of course he can be. he is very motivated he wants to be a part of argintina squad haha this idiots in inter made him worse than real. i remember him from his roma days. he is an excellent defender who lost a little self-confidence.

Collins

May 14, 2004
of course he can be. he is very motivated he wants to be a part of argintina squad haha this idiots in inter made him worse than real. i remember him from his roma days. he is an excellent defender who lost a little self-confidence.

Yeah,everyone like the roma style Samuel,I agree with what you said,he lacks some confidence,but confidence can regain from solid performance and excellent result,and in a new set up defence system,it may be a bit hard

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I don't like Burdisso, there is something about him personally that I don't like. I haven't seen him enough times solid at CB position to really see whether or not its worth buying an Inter player.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It seems Mancini doesnt want to sell Burdiso to Juve...

Inter: secco no di Mancini alla Juve per Burdisso

Roberto Mancini non ne vuole sapere di autorizzare la cessione di Nicolas Burdisso alla Juventus. Il tecnico neroazzurro considera il difensore argentino un ottimo elemento per la sua Inter, e soprattutto considera Burdisso un elemento troppo utile alla Juventus per dare il proprio si al rafforzamento di un'avversaria. Burdisso era molto vicino ai bianconeri, grazie a un accordo raggiunto pochi giorni fa fra la dirigenza neroazzurra e il direttore sportivo della Juventus Alessio Secco.

tuttomercato

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Inter do have a track record of stunting players(Bergkamp,Roberto Carlos,Seedorf,Coco,Cannavaro,Emre,Obagoal,Recob,WalterSamuel.........) maybe he culd blossom at Juve?But i'd rather we get Barzagli ....

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
k, i dunno much bout him? putting the Inter discrimination aside, how would you guys rate him?
Slightly better than crap. Why are we being linked to these kind of players? He is not much better than Boumsong so why are we trying to buy him? I have not beein impressed with a single purchase as these guys seem to be buying players just for the heck of it. I would rather continue with what we had in serieB than what we have bought so far. Suddenly Tiago is meant to be a great player because he played in a minor league for a team that is far and away the best in that league. Its like when Boumsong was shining at Rangers, people thought he was actually good until he got found out. Del Piero is getting older and not better , he needs someone that would come in and take his place in terms of brilliance, not so much influence as thats impossible. Nedved needs to be given time out and we need someone who can do his job, but no they are buying Almiron who is okay but nothing special and Empoli is a far cry from Juventus. I was reading good things about paro and they have loaned or sold him, Balzaretti whom i like has been shipped out. Bojinov who looked like he had potential, the same thing. Iaquinta , well that needs no further comment from me. What exactly did we buy him for? Please none of that he can play on the wings , nonsense, because he cannot. Club football is far more difficult than International football. If Trezeguet did leave then I would have understood a bit. Di Natalie is far more talented and with an aging Dp, would not be bad in our team but instead we go for Iaquinta who lately has proved to be injury prone as well as being ordinary.
What happened with all our courting of Barzagli and Milito? They seem to be giving up on 2 quality defenders. If you want to sign a defender from Inter why not go for Cordoba, at least he is good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)