Burdisso (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Burdisso Says No To Juve

Nicolas Burdisso says that it would be almost impossible for him to join Juventus due to the fact that he plays for bitter rivals Inter.
The Argentine’s future at San Siro is currently clouded in huge doubt following an error prone campaign last term. He has been consistently linked with a move away from the club, with Juventus’ name regularly cropping up.

“I know that Juventus enquired after me, but it is really difficult for someone who has worn the Inter jersey to then play for the Bianconeri,” Burdisso told Tuttosport.

There have been reports in the press that Inter are angry with Burdisso’s plans to play for Argentina in this summer’s Olympics, and that as a result they may sell him.

“If the club doesn’t want me to go, then I will give up my place, although I would do so with a heavy heart,” the 27-year-old explained.

“I always play around 40 games per season, which isn’t bad for someone who is on sale every summer.

“I still have three years left on my contract and could stay at San Siro for the duration. I am curious to work with Jose Mourinho.

“Hernan Crespo described him to me as very different to Roberto Mancini, someone we can really learn a lot from.”

Burdisso has also been heavily associated with a move to Fiorentina and Paris Saint Germain.

Luca Capofranco

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
good we don't need this fucktard
:agree: With his excellent defensive displays at Inter, he's already doing his bit without even being near Turin.. I just hope he gets multiple chances to fuck up again at Inter

How he makes the Argentine NT on a regular basis is almost as puzzling as how Domenech is still in charge of France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)