Burdisso-Camoranesi trade (4 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
The current situation of Camo depends on two things:

1- If Juve agrees to extend his contract..

2- If his agent agrees with Juve managers next Wednesday on the contract's details...

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Trezeguet-Camoranesi al bivio
13.08.2006 19.13 di Marco Frattini articolo letto 2176 volte
Fonte: Gianluca Oddenino per gazzetta.it
Sarà una settimana di fuoco quella che dovrà affrontare la Juventus, e non solo perché cade a Ferragosto. Tra mercato, camera di conciliazione e trattative per non spolpare ancora la squadra di Deschamps, la società bianconera dovrà lavorare duramente per portare in porto precise manovre. A partire dal fronte interno, perché i tifosi non vogliono più vedere i propri campioni in altre squadre, dopo la fuga iniziata con Cannavaro e proseguita fino ad Ibrahimovic, e perché il tecnico francese ha chiaramente fatto capire che nessuno deve più muoversi da Torino. Anzi, Deschamps ha parlato di rinforzi, e i tempi stringono.
I vertici societari, dopo aver varato un bilancio di lacrime e sangue (ma non sono computate le cessioni dei pezzi pregiati per circa 80 milioni di euro), aspettano notizie dalla giustizia sportiva: venerdì 18 agosto è fissato l’appuntamento con la Camera di Conciliazione del Coni, in attesa di capire se il club presieduto da Cobolli Gigli si rivolgerà al Tar (come molti comitati di tifosi-azionisti stanno già facendo…). A livello di squadra, il discorso chiave ruota attorno alle decisioni di Trezeguet e Camoranesi: devono decidere se restare in bianconero o andarsene. Ieri i procuratori dei due giocatori si sono incontrati con il d.s. Secco, e per mercoledì 16 è previsto un nuovo appuntamento con il solo Sergio Fortunato, che assiste Camoranesi. L’italo-argentino, l’ultimo dei riottosi alla serie B, sarebbe pronto a restare in caso di prolungamento del contratto. Discorso simile per Trezeguet, che chiede 6 milioni a stagione fino al 2010, con la società che sta valutando il consistente sacrificio da effettuare. Intanto la Juve si sta cautelando con Iaquinta: se parte il francese, il campione del mondo potrebbe arrivare a Torino se juventini e friulani troveranno l’accordo economico (l’Udinese chiede 16 milioni, 12 ne offre la Juve). Chi, invece, è vicinissimo al cambio di città, ma non di colore, è Felipe: il difensore brasiliano dell’Udinese potrebbe già firmare questa settimana, se i due club si metteranno d’accordo sulle ultimissime questioni economiche. http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?action=read&id=36566

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Adrian said:
marchionni will be our left winger then this season with camo on the right?
Either that, or Camoranesi could play deeper in a 4-3-3 system and Marchionni would reside up top along with Trezeguet and Del Piero. That's what I am hoping for personally.

Marco can play as flank forward, you know.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
So you're saying use Marchionni and Del Piero as support strikers? Sounds alright, but I don't feel comfortable with that aging midfield.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Max said:
So you're saying use Marchionni and Del Piero as support strikers? Sounds alright, but I don't feel comfortable with that aging midfield.
Camo and Zanetti are not that old.
Only Nedved is, but he is still very usefull with his passing, distributing the ball and longshot. IMO he is still very active and determinant.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Juventus insist David Trezeguet and Mauro Camoranesi will be staying at the club.

The Turin outfit have already seen the likes of Fabio Cannavaro, Lilian Thuram, Gianluca Zambrotta, Emerson Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Patrick Vieira leave the club in the wake of their relegation to Serie B.

Italian World Cup winner Camoranesi and French international Trezeguet have both been strongly linked with joining the exodus.

However, Juve's sporting director Alessio Secco says both players will stay at Stadio Delle Alpi.

"They (Trezeguet & Camoranesi) will both stay, " said Secco.

"They will stay along with Del Piero, Nedved and Buffon.

"Many players have left, but they won't be leaving, because they are convinced by the plan we have proposed to them."
http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=409868&CPID=21&clid=128&lid=8&title=Juve+vow+to+keep+duo

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
Providing we have no big injuries I think we have a great chance of promotion we have some great players. Camo just needs to keep calm, thats my only worry but DD will make sure of that!

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
d.nico said:
Camo and Zanetti are not that old.
Only Nedved is, but he is still very usefull with his passing, distributing the ball and longshot. IMO he is still very active and determinant.
:tup: :agree:

Just look at his games at the world cup ...

However I also liked him last year with Juve.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Max said:
That's why I'm hoping for a player such as Muntari who is excellent and also very young to become the new midfield general. A team with Camoranesi - Muntari - Nedved in midfield would be fantastic in my opinion... then bring on Zanetti for Pavel to lock the proceedings up later in the match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)