Burdisso-Camoranesi trade (1 Viewer)

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=108851

Camoranesi Ready To Play In Serie B

The player however admitted that he is frustrated at not leaving Juventus.

Mauro German Camoranesi finally spoke about his current situation which sees him blocked in the Turin-based club against his wishes. However, the World Cup champion stated that even though he would like to play elsewhere, he will accept the decision of the club.

"I will play in Serie B, even though I would llike to leave Italy. I feel a bit frustrated, because I knew I could be transferred to Olympique Lyon.

"I feel angry about the fact that Juventus is the only team to go down to Serie B and that they gave the Scudetto to Inter even though they finished third. And their players, when they played against us, were always scared of us."

Buy on AliExpress.com

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Good Camo is staying, even he is not so happy. But i hope he act like a proffesional.

I hope no more star player will leave.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Camoranesi accepts Serie B Friday 11 August, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mauro Camoranesi is ready to stay in Serie B with Juventus this season, although he admits that he would preferably like to move on.

The winger and his agent have insisted over the last few weeks that he would not be prepared to follow the club into the Second Division, but he’s now admitted that he will remain.

“I will play in Serie B, although I would like to leave Italy,” the Argentine-born Italian international told the Olé newspaper.

“I feel a bit frustrated because I knew I could be transferred to Lyon and I was hoping that would prove to be my next destination.”

Camoranesi was also linked with a move to Valencia as Europe’s top clubs looked to take advantage of the Calciopoli verdicts.

"I feel angry about the fact that Juventus were the only club to be relegated to Serie B,” added the winger.

“I also don’t agree with the Italian Football Federation giving the Scudetto to Inter even though they finished third.

“When we played against the Nerazzurri you could see that they were always very scared of our ability.”

Camoranesi and his agent are expected to meet with Juventus officials on Friday in a bid to iron out his future once and for all.

“We aren’t going to get into a battle with them [Juventus] or take legal action, as some people have written,” his representative Sergio Fortunato stated.

“I will again underline that Mauro doesn’t want to play in Serie B, he hasn’t got the right motivation to do so after winning the World Cup.

“However, if [Coach Didier] Deschamps and the club confirm that they want to keep him then Camoranesi will respect his contract – and play in Serie B.”
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/aug11c.html

ramzax

Jan 10, 2003
i don't like a player to stay against his will.
if he doesn't want to sacrifice one year for us so ..vaffanculo

if lyon makes a good offer i would say SELL HIM

we have marco instead.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
you can't say vaffanculo and sell him just because he doesn't want to play in serie b. buffon also doesn't want to play in serie b. but we can't sell all of our players sry

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
serfaraaz said:
Camoranesi accepts Serie B Friday 11 August, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mauro Camoranesi is ready to stay in Serie B with Juventus this season, although he admits that he would preferably like to move on.

The winger and his agent have insisted over the last few weeks that he would not be prepared to follow the club into the Second Division, but he’s now admitted that he will remain.

“I will play in Serie B, although I would like to leave Italy,” the Argentine-born Italian international told the Olé newspaper.

“I feel a bit frustrated because I knew I could be transferred to Lyon and I was hoping that would prove to be my next destination.”

Camoranesi was also linked with a move to Valencia as Europe’s top clubs looked to take advantage of the Calciopoli verdicts.

"I feel angry about the fact that Juventus were the only club to be relegated to Serie B,” added the winger.

“I also don’t agree with the Italian Football Federation giving the Scudetto to Inter even though they finished third.

“When we played against the Nerazzurri you could see that they were always very scared of our ability.”

Camoranesi and his agent are expected to meet with Juventus officials on Friday in a bid to iron out his future once and for all.

“We aren’t going to get into a battle with them [Juventus] or take legal action, as some people have written,” his representative Sergio Fortunato stated.

“I will again underline that Mauro doesn’t want to play in Serie B, he hasn’t got the right motivation to do so after winning the World Cup.

“However, if [Coach Didier] Deschamps and the club confirm that they want to keep him then Camoranesi will respect his contract – and play in Serie B.”
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/aug11c.html
Good,perfect Camo.
You was always one of my favourities.F.....g Crapello underestimated you ,but even he, knows yours qualities well.When the result was almost tie ,1:0 for us or so ,before the end,always was Camo to"sit on the ball".And your passes, one of the finest in the world.Even you are not happy.Camo,Juve will give everything to you.Bravo again.We all love and admire you.Forza Camo,forza Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)