Burdisso-Camoranesi trade (4 Viewers)

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
I'm glad he is staying, but I am a little worried about his attitude. It sounds like,"I can't get a transfer, so Iguess I'll stay."

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
pavelnedved said:
Camo is becoming one of my favourites. :touched:

He's honest. I respect that.
I agree with you. :agree: Camo is one player who has been expressive about his thoughts and decisions and I bet he must be under a lot of pressure. Yet he has been honest about his feelings and he is not scared to admit the truth. I truly respect him for the person he is... well done Camoranesi. :toast:

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
adelove said:
It's nice he's staying,but I hope it's bcuz he WANTS to stay and not bcuz he's FORCED to stay.

I totallyagree with your views on this matter. I get a strange feeling that Camo is staying because his decisions and options were not well respected and seriously though by whoever is in POWER. Its not fair on a player that in spite of you making up your mind, you can still bonded in chains.. well.. let's see yay... what he said and what it actualy meant...:cry:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
he is a good player but im wondering what it ouwl dmean for marchionni, who is also a very good winger.

keep in mind we have nedved and kapo also. it just suddenly gets crowded on our wings, we have already loaned Olivera. Is Kapo next??

Camoranesi is 30 next month...again its the case of utilising this situation to sell players and get cash for them before it is too late.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
ah fuk!!!

sorry, ihave been away these past days and had no access to news etc...thats a real shame, i really dont know what juve is doing now.

they were doing so well and now they are giving away good players.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
He may seem half-hearted now, but the flip side is that he'll be even hungrier to get back to Serie A as soon as possible. Grazie Camo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)