Bundesliga 2023-24 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2006
I really like Union. They also got one of the Aaronson boys.
Aaronson really fits Fischer's high-pressing style of play

Union with some nice transfers. Not much to dislike about the club really.

The exact opposite of Hertha. Piece of shit club.
Yes indeed. Hertha deserved to go down finally — the way that club is run is abysmal

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
People forget that tuchel is actually just a German Allegri. When people wanted Tuchel to replace Allegri last season you can tell they never seen Tuchel manage ever, they all thought he must have been some more refined version of nagglesmann
Bayern were unreal when Flick took over and they had that 6 month run where they were unbeatable and destroyed everyone in their path on the way to winning every trophy.

Since then, they havent been close to that level and have had some ugly performances, under Flick, Nagelsmann, and now Tuchel.

So I'm not sure it's just Tuchel as much as something just kind of stinks there right now. And by "stinks," I mean they look like the 7th or 8th best club in the world rather than top 2 or 3 where they usually belong. First world problems we used to complain about lol.

While they've made some huge eye opening moves and have lived up to their FC Hollywood persona, it feels like something is still off and they need a major change. I just dont know what it is.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Bayern were unreal when Flick took over and they had that 6 month run where they were unbeatable and destroyed everyone in their path on the way to winning every trophy.

Since then, they havent been close to that level and have had some ugly performances, under Flick, Nagelsmann, and now Tuchel.

So I'm not sure it's just Tuchel as much as something just kind of stinks there right now. And by "stinks," I mean they look like the 7th or 8th best club in the world rather than top 2 or 3 where they usually belong. First world problems we used to complain about lol.

While they've made some huge eye opening moves and have lived up to their FC Hollywood persona, it feels like something is still off and they need a major change. I just dont know what it is.
Personally I rate Heynckes' Bayern more so they were just a machine.

Apr 12, 2004

It's hard to stay hungry when you win 11 straight and half of those players have won the CL.

Tuchel is a clown who is pissing off the bosses and Kimmy, Mueller, and Neuer.

Nothing like pissing off the bosses and the three captains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)