Bundesliga 2022-23 (3 Viewers)

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
Dude is an amazing talent and already has a track record of being a great player, but I thought he was pretty trash post-World Cup (which to be fair has been a common theme for a handful of Bayern players in a crazy last 3-4 months).

What a goal to save the season and give him positive momentum going into the summer.

I still think his best position (at least for the short term until Muller shows he shouldnt start) is playing on the left with Muller next to him, and an overlapping Davies pushing forward.

Buy on AliExpress.com

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
So whats the JJ consensus..Bundesliga > Serie A?
If you do the past 10-15 years, it's pretty similar. Juve dominated Italy and Bayern dominated Germany. If you combined the 2 leagues together and ranked the clubs, it could go something like:

Bayern
(gap)
Juventus
(big gap)
and then start listed off the other clubs... Although right now, I'd say the top 7-8 in Italy are stronger than the top 7-8 in Germany

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Fair.

I don’t watch a lot of Bundesliga, but besides the individual quality of teams, the little that I’ve watched appears to have a higher quality of gameplay, stadiums and crowd attendance than Serie A. Not sure if that is necessarily true though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
Happy for De Ligt, he played a great season and didn’t deserve to go trophyless because our board went into full retard mode
de Ligt was awesome this year. He looked significantly better with Bayern than when he did with Juve... and I think a lot of that had to do with his fitness level, which improved once joining Bayern.

If you had to rank the best/most consistent performers for Bayern this season, he'd have to be top 3.

I wouldnt be shocked to see him spend 10 years there and go down as a club legend. It just works and fits. And if somehow Kimmich were to leave sometime in the next 4-5 years, I'd bet on de Ligt being the one who would take the captain's band from him.

It sucks it didnt work out with Juve, but that happens.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
de Ligt was awesome this year. He looked significantly better with Bayern than when he did with Juve... and I think a lot of that had to do with his fitness level, which improved once joining Bayern.

If you had to rank the best/most consistent performers for Bayern this season, he'd have to be top 3.

I wouldnt be shocked to see him spend 10 years there and go down as a club legend. It just works and fits. And if somehow Kimmich were to leave sometime in the next 4-5 years, I'd bet on de Ligt being the one who would take the captain's band from him.

It sucks it didnt work out with Juve, but that happens.
Good points and fully agreed.

De Ligt got everything it takes to become a legend here, but it also depends how we'll do in the coming years, if we can create a new winning formula in Europe.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
Kahn and Brazzo got sacked?

The financial advantage they have over other clubs is their biggest advantage (and I dont try to be insulting when I say that).

But that tweet is absolutely right in that I cant help respect the mentality they have as a club. "Good" is not good enough for their standard.

Meanwhile, we're hoping Allegri will get sacked, knowing the replacement will probably be cheap/inexperienced/unproven for the level of a club like Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)