Bundesliga 2022-23 (11 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
I didn’t, just saw it on some insta post.
Yea, their management is problematic. The fact Heiner said "the Nags Project is working and we are happy with him as coach" 48 hours before he was gone......learning from the media. I knew right then that they were not the right team moving forward. You need consistency and absolutism from the Top. You can't move managers and personnel like they are Legos and expect the line-level employees to not worry about themselves. In Sport, you have to maintain stability, focus must be absolutely on the field, zero questions otherwise.

I suppose it's funny Heiner is the only one to keep his job. I guess Adidas does get what they want.

- - - Updated - - -

Dreesen is back in the Board Room, in case no one mentions the replacement.

- - - Updated - - -

In all fairness Bayern would also win Serie A 11x in a row if they moved over here now that our biggest games of the season are handled off the pitch and a loss means -9 points
I would think it was because we were 4-0 aggregate winners over a "good" team in Serie A that's now in the CL Final.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
They are unbeatable because Dortmund is their only "rival". Bayern's performances in the league keep getting worse, if Dortmund wasn't so inept they'd have already won one or two during the last years. It's a joke of a league, all the way to having the likes of Union and Freiburg play for a CL spot.

Agreed about the fixing part though. They gonna reinforce now and that's it for Dortmund. It's always like this after bad Bayern seasons.

Apr 12, 2004
The fact they lost Suele on a free, Alaba....that was bad business, nothing personal, but bad business. They were stability and they were let to walk. That never sat right with many fans, including me. They didn't want to pay Alaba 20M a year, and that's fine, but you can't, two years later, pay that to Mane, who isn't even a team player. Alaba was seen as a cornerstone of the locker room. Alaba, Mueller, Kimmi, Neuer, those are the players who control the team. Alaba leaves, Radio and Kimmi have transfer speculation? Doesn't sit right in the belly of the Company, the business, much less the team.

Stability is key, instability breeds Chelsea.

Apr 12, 2004
No, it's business. Your tenure was through the end of the season, the season is over, bye.

Now, we can work on next season. Start at the top. Now that the top is being sorted, the stability will be set below.

The players have already been briefed, "Gentlemen, enjoy your break, you've earned it. Muelle, Kimmi, Neuer, please stay behind, dismissed. Boys, you're the team, we value you as employees to the club, you're who we care about. I will let you know directly when and if there are any squad changes, I will ask your opinions, but please know you are valued and we do not want to lose your commitment to the club, thank you, have a good day."

That's how it's done.

Business should always be handled in a business-like manner.

It's business, it's not personal.

Jul 15, 2006
No, it's business. Your tenure was through the end of the season, the season is over, bye.
Now, we can work on next season. Start at the top. Now that the top is being sorted, the stability will be set below.

The players have already been briefed, "Gentlemen, enjoy your break, you've earned it. Muelle, Kimmi, Neuer, please stay behind, dismissed. Boys, you're the team, we value you as employees to the club, you're who we care about. I will let you know directly when and if there are any squad changes, I will ask your opinions, but please know you are valued and we do not want to lose your commitment to the club, thank you, have a good day."

That's how it's done.

Business should always be handled in a business-like manner.

It's business, it's not personal.
Yea I guess you could say it's efficient, not wasting time

Apr 12, 2004
At even a base level, it's Germanic.

- - - Updated - - -

What we really aren't focusing on, which needs more play, is the fact that.....a CEO and other Board Members can be told, without question, you're out, thank you.

Who is in power if that can happen so quickly?

Fans owning the majority of your club does have its positives. Adidas, VW Group, sure, they play a part, but the votes matter as singular votes. Supporters make the difference in the end. It all starts and ends there.

You qualify the standard of a society by the standard they set for their criminals. Set the standard of the Club by the Standard of the Supporters.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Kahn and Brazzo got sacked?
It was somewhat inevitable after the negative performances of nagglesman, tbh I thought winning the title might save them, clearly the management have made some costly miscalculations this past year or 2 including the money spent on Mane who hasn't delivered in the same way they had hoped.

- - - Updated - - -

Dortmund won't get another chance any time soon, will finish 15 points behind next year and Bayern will fix up. Bookmark it.

Who else is likely to make a challenge at Bayern?
Especially if Bellingham moves away this summer, bayern will get stronger and the rest fighting over the scraps again

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This is what a top team does - not content with winning the title on the last day and losing in the CL QFs, they fuck off their coach (earlier) and management.

Meanwhile, our cuck management and faggots in social media are too busy congratulating the black and blue cunts and the garabge men of Nipples on their accomplishments while debating whether to retain a Jihadist coach with zero tropies in two years, a man who lost his marbles and impetus long ago while having us play some of the most atrocious and putrid football known to humanity.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
This is what a top team does - not content with winning the title on the last day and losing in the CL QFs, they fuck off their coach (earlier) and management.

Meanwhile, our cuck management and faggots in social media are too busy congratulating the black and blue cunts and the garabge men of Nipples on their accomplishments while debating whether to retain a Jihadist coach with zero tropies in two years, a man who lost his marbles and impetus long ago while having us play some of the most atrocious and putrid football known to humanity.
all true, but you missed an important and sad part which shows how depressing it is....

we all know if Allegri gets sacked, the next coach will be cheap/unqualified for a club at the level of Juve.... and is someone that no top club in the other leagues would even consider hiring

but that would still be better than the status quo

it's depressing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)