Bundesliga 2022-23 (10 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Not if he beats the fierce competition of 5 clubs who buy their players from french ligue 2 and swiss league and who have their players bring their own butterbrote to training
Not sure if winning ze Schale is gonna be enough for him. They just too underwhelming.

Would love to see Penner-Look Klopp coaching Bayern.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I was really counting on Bayern to eliminate PSG but I'm not so sure now. I'm hoping that this is just bad form because they did look great against Inter and Barcelona.

Apr 12, 2004
I don't want Nags gone, I want players to fill a loss of 40 goals in the Bundesliga in Bobby Lew, and 25 goals in Robbery, a leaky right-back situation since Lahm's leaving MAY be solved as of this morning, and a creative hook-and-link in midfield to backfill the loss of Thiago. These losses, coupled with Neuer and Alaba's dressing-room leadership are going to hurt us for a couple years if we don't fill out the squad.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Finally we played a great and dominant game from start to finish. Won headers, physical duels, tackles and great ball distribution. Cancelo also with a direct output. He's a troublemaker, but if he can help us here and now then I'll take it. Especially as we have PSG coming up soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)