Bundesliga 2022-23 (53 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
Why though?

In my free time I do whatever I want.

It's unfortunate (for Bayern), but still.
Most professionals are banned from risky behavior in their free time as a stipulation in their contract.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't think players were even allowed to ski, for insurance reasons?
This.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.bavarianfootballworks.c...-as-monaco-dominik-livakovic-and-keylor-navas

If Bayern Munich cannot bring Alexander Nübel back from AS Monaco, Dominik Livaković and Keylor Navas are possibilities

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:
Apr 12, 2004
www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2022/12/16/23509764/bayern-munich-contract-qatar-airways-manuel-neuer-onelove-armband-germany-protest-world-cup

Bayern Munich’s Qatar Airways sponsorship came under a lot of scrutiny by fans and media alike, in the days building up to the FIFA World Cup 2022 in Qatar due to the nation’s questionable human rights situation. Given the criticism, the Bayern board held a roundtable in July 2022 with representatives from Qatar to discuss the human rights issue.

According to the Chairman’s statement given by Dr. Christoph Heusgen (Chair of the Munich Security Conference), the head of the Qatari World Cup committee and the Qatari ambassador in Berlin both presented the measures taken by the Qatari government in recent years to improve the working and living conditions of immigrant workers. With verifications from the ILO that substantial improvements had been made, the Bayern board proceeded with the Qatar Airways sponsorship.

However, the tables have turned and now it is Qatar’s (or Qatar Airways’) turn to criticize Bayern.

Per Sport Bild (as transcribed by @iMiaSanMia), Qatar Airways is unlikely to renew with Bayern under the same financial conditions, where Bayern were paid €25 million per year.

Qatar Airways is unlikely to renew the contract with Bayern under the same financial terms (€25m/yr). The reputation & image of Germany in Qatar suffered after the armband debate & protest of the NT at the World Cup. Bayern could lose out on the money as a result.​
Thank fucking god.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
1938-1945 included for context
dude bayern had some nice logos in past wow. the 1906-1908 and 1931-1935 i really like. after that it went downhill and their logo in past 85 years have sucks. very boring like germans typically are

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)