Bundesliga 2022-23 (7 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
I remember watching Mueller's first season in the first team, Lahm's, Schweinsteiger's......Reus coming up at BMG, Goetze at Dortmund, Draxler, Sane at Schalke. I have never been awed like I have been with Musiala the last seven months.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, it sucks Schalke is in the situation they are in, it's not always a club has a cemetery on stadium grounds for fans.

Last edited:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Why though?

In my free time I do whatever I want.

It's unfortunate (for Bayern), but still.
With all due respect Dai, you're not a pro footballer who's earning 20 mil a year. His job is to play football which means he can't do that when he breaks his leg while skiing, if he was working as a clerk it would be different

Many pro footballers are prohibited from doing it, it should be standard in a contract really

After you retired you can jump out of a plane without a parachute for all I care, but when you're under contract you're obliged to serve the club

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
With all due respect Dai, you're not a pro footballer who's earning 20 mil a year. His job is to play football which means he can't do that when he breaks his leg while skiing, if he was working as a clerk it would be different

Many pro footballers are prohibited from doing it, it should be standard in a contract really

After you retired you can jump out of a plane without a parachute for all I care, but when you're under contract you're obliged to serve the club
We just disagree then.

Lot's of/most jobs require you to have legs, you want them all to not do any kind of sport as hobby/in their freetime because something could happen to them?

And where do you draw the line? He could tear a muscle in his arse from jogging too.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
We just disagree then.

Lot's of/most jobs require you to have legs, you want them all to not do any kind of sport as hobby/in their freetime because something could happen to them?

And where do you draw the line? He could tear a muscle in his arse from jogging too.
They can't be compared, skiing is way more risky than a normal jog or biking.

I don't say the players shouldn't be allowed to enjoy themselves when having a vacation, but skiing shouldn't be allowed imo.

My opinion probably also comes from the fact that he already fractured his leg 4-5 years ago where it took him little less than a year to come back.

Shit happens, but this could certainly have been avoided imo. But yeah we agree to disagree here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)