Bundesliga 2022-23 (7 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Brazzo is such a fucking nutjob who happens to also be incompetent at his job.

He wants Flick out because he can't deal with him having clear ideas how he wants the squad, there after he's hell bent on getting Nagelsmann and even pays Leipzig 25 mio euros (the most expensive transfer for a manager ever), says he wants him to form an era at Bayern, gives him less than 2 years and sack him mid season because he suddenly lose faith in him.

It was clear to everyone except Brazzo that Nagelsmann wasn't ready for a job as big as Bayern, but after spending so much on him you simply don't sack him in the middle of the season. This guy is really getting on my nerves.

Apr 12, 2004
Brazzo is such a fucking nutjob who happens to also be incompetent at his job.

He wants Flick out because he can't deal with him having clear ideas how he wants the squad, there after he's hell bent on getting Nagelsmann and even pays Leipzig 25 mio euros (the most expensive transfer for a manager ever), says he wants him to form an era at Bayern, gives him less than 2 years and sack him mid season because he suddenly lose faith in him.

It was clear to everyone except Brazzo that Nagelsmann wasn't ready for a job as big as Bayern, but after spending so much on him you simply don't sack him in the middle of the season. This guy is really getting on my nerves.
Well, the problem with Flick was the same with Pepsi Guardicola. They wanted more control over the team, which, I get, I wouldn't want a Director of Football over me. I want to negotiate transfers and form my squad, like FM. Considering this isn't a computer game, I agreed with the Nags experiment. Make it a decade-long project.

Our problem is we have this OH MY GOD WE MIGHT DIE if we don't win the Bundesliga mentality. If the 25 million euro difference between first and second place is too great a budget issue, lower your budget.

- - - Updated - - -

Streich is good, Freiburg isn't bad, the Pokal is the least important campaign each year.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Well, the problem with Flick was the same with Pepsi Guardicola. They wanted more control over the team, which, I get, I wouldn't want a Director of Football over me. I want to negotiate transfers and form my squad, like FM. Considering this isn't a computer game, I agreed with the Nags experiment. Make it a decade-long project.

Our problem is we have this OH MY GOD WE MIGHT DIE if we don't win the Bundesliga mentality. If the 25 million euro difference between first and second place is too great a budget issue, lower your budget.

- - - Updated - - -

Streich is good, Freiburg isn't bad, the Pokal is the least important campaign each year.
Our board needs to realise that sooner or later someone else will have to win the title and instead of going into full panic they should accept it. They didn't sack Jupp in 2012 after we became runners up in all 3 competitions and next year we won the treble.

They're too short sighted these days for my liking. I was never a fan of Nagelsmann, but we should've kept him until the summer at least. This is just a big fat joke and look whats happening now.

Also disagreed about the Pokal not being important, I started to care more about it than the Bundesliga, mostly because we don't win it every year and last won it in 2020.

With all that being said, some of these players are mentally done and should be skipped out. It's clear we need new energy.

Apr 12, 2004
The players are professionals. They have dedicated their lives to the sport. It's in their best interests to continue to play hard, professionalism is strong in the squad.

I agree the Board are short-sighted, but I don't know how you disagree about the Pokal. Of the three main competitions we are in each year, it has the least amount of emphasis placed on it.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I probably didn't explain myself well. What I meant to say is the we've been winning the Bundesliga 10 years in a row and are probably going to win the 11th soon. We haven't won the DFB-Pokal that often the last 10 years, last time was 2020 when we completed the treble.

There for I find more joy in winning the Pokal than the league title these days. When you start to dominate your domestic league like we've done it becomes kinda repetitive, even when you always want your club to do well.

Winning a final in the DFB-Pokal is just more exciting to me, also as we've been knocked out so early in 2021 and 2022. This year we really should've won it again.

Unless we win the CL this season (which looks unlikely right now), it will have been a meh season by our standards again.

I still believe we need to ship some players out in the summer, some of them are simply overpaid and not showing enough motivation/desire. Playing without Lewandowski has been fine in the CL, but in the league we're clearly missing his goals.

We really need to act in the summer window.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)