Bundesliga 2022-23 (2 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
Supporting LGBT and Any group like them, Why they should be involved in sport? Everyone deserves to be loved, feel comfortable and have acceptance. But take this issues away from sport. I think there are certain reasons behind this case for supporting a certain group.
Any group like what? Women? Gay men? Are gay men not allowed to play football? You aren't telling me "why" you are only restating what you already said.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Any group like what? Women? Gay men? Are gay men not allowed to play football? You aren't telling me "why" you are only restating what you already said.
Dude, I'm just saying bringing this issues to sport has a certain reason, Political purposes and goals that want to use this to their advantage.
If a club similarly defends Palestine and Palestinian rights, it will be fined and punished. The amount of double standard is insane. If the politic should be separated from sport so Supporting Lgbt should be abandon as well.

Apr 12, 2004
So you think LGBT (ana fellestini) is the same as Israel? That is what you're saying. Look, be nice, that's my belief. I am here to help, not intercede. If you are a consenting adult and he or she and he or she or he and she and they and them and he and their thems and Greg. I do not care. People being happy cause zero issues. Zero. People being unhappy cause several issues.

What is your real issue? If it's "sport" and "politics" you have done a shitty job at explaining it.

If Israel/Palestine is your "Double-Standard," I think you're wrong. That is a MUCH bigger issue we can talk about and I am sure we will agree, where we may not here.

My point is, there are gay/trans/lesbo Iranians, Americans, Muslims, Italians, Juve Fans, Bayern Fans, Christians, Napoli kids, Brazilian moms, Antarctic Scientists, Aussie Rappers, Congolese Fishermen, Nigerian Prostitutes, Sri Lankan knitters, et cetera.

I think you get the point.

The reason UEFA, FIFA (Infantino saying "I feel gay today"), almost everyone in the world thinks it's not a big issue is primarily because......

....it isn't.

It isn't localized. It isn't anything other than a sect of society. If you start to demonize and curtail the rights of individuals, even at a microcosmic level, it starts a slippery slope. Tomorrow it's only black shoes in public, white shoes cause uprising! If you think it's an ideological factor, okay, well, you're just not learned, period. Genetically we have identified the gay gene in species. I'm arguing "gay or bi" because it has the most absolute and scientific evidence. The Trans stuff is too new to have really anything other than small sample sizes and data that can lead anywhere, mental illness, intergender shit, etc. It's odd, I get that, I get that I don't get it, I'm okay with that.

However, if you don't think "gay" shit or "trans" shit doesn't exist in nature, check out how Angel Fish reproduce. It's dope. Then check out how male dolphins rape each other, often times in the blowhole of the weakest one to ostracize it. This shit exists, man, it's everywhere. Research it.

If you don't want it in "your" sport, fine, pick up banana peels on the way in, because racism predates the gay shit.

Agree or don't, I don't really care. You're the one trying to find your way out of your country, on a VPN, posting here, questioning the freedoms afforded others.

I own a house and live alone....and I have sex, unmarried, as an atheist, with women, often different BLONDE ones every other week. And you know what, everyone knows, I don't have to hide it from my parents or my anything, because I make my own choices, with my own freedoms.

....and if I wanted to fuck guys, who are blonde, guess what, I could. And still no one would care.

Especially not my fucking government.

So, why? Why disassociate LGBT from "sport," does that include Aussie Rules Football? Does it include Chilean First-League Football? The NFL? Japanese baseball (Nippon League), Indian Cricket, Olympic Weightlifting (Forza 1972), Swimming, Marathons, Ironman, MMA.......WWE?????

Are you talking about "Sport," or are you talking about YOUR sports, YOU care about, because YOU don't like it?

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Hard earned win, it's clear we're struggling. De Ligt is a rock at the back and also a true goal threat, probably our best player this season and the defensive leader we needed. Good to see Kimmich with some cunt attitude, we need that now.

Gnabry, Sané and Mané should start to learn Chinese.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Hard earned win, it's clear we're struggling. De Ligt is a rock at the back and also a true goal threat, probably our best player this season and the defensive leader we needed. Good to see Kimmich with some cunt attitude, we need that now.

Gnabry, Sané and Mané should start to learn Chinese.
What has happened to mane? Definitely needs a striker to support him.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Flop transfer for both club and player imo.
Yes. Liverpool suffered from it, Mane suffered and Bayern havent gained on it as well.

Wondering how it would’ve been if Lewandowski was still here, but it seems Mane was declining in his last year with Liverpool as well. At least thats what their fans were saying.

but I guess our style of play also doesn’t suit him, which I just dont understand.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Don't worry. JJ will save you. We'll propose a Mane Vlahovic trade, so you can get your young striker and we can get our washed up experienced geezer.
If we would have taken Mane and he sucked here, you'd be screaming but but Allegri. If he sucks at Bayern, well, he's just washed I guess :b81:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You haven double standards is the point.
Bayern rarely get shit wrong, and they've been a beacon of consistency, whether at home or in Europe.

We used to be something like that not too long ago and threw it all down the shitter.

Also, I don't think Mane is washed, probably just lacks motivation or suffers from fatigue. He was bossing it for Senegal not too long ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)