Bundesliga 2021-22 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Even maxim choupo-moting scores 4 in one match in that league. Cricket scores every match not impressed.
Messi and Ronaldo scored 48 and 50 goals in La Liga for nearly a decade. These stats are from all tournaments, including the CL where he scored 73 goals in 96 games.

bUt iM nOt imPressEd :baus:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
There a level above everyone else and better league and who is bayerns and lewas competition in that league?
Lol, have you seen the defending in La Liga? It's not a coincidence they have by far the most Golden Boot winners historically.

Not being impressed with these stats is like saying I'm not impressed with Ronaldos stats because he only scores tap ins and penalties. Dumb as hell :baus:

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Lol, have you seen the defending in La Liga? It's not a coincidence they have by far the most Golden Boot winners historically.

Not being impressed with these stats is like saying I'm not impressed with Ronaldos stats because he only scores tap ins and penalties. Dumb as hell :baus:
Everytime i seen haaland score a goal in that league he literally runs from free half line with no defenders in front of him and just suicide high line shit.

Ill forget you said that last bit.

Your so easy to troll:maddy:.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Everytime i seen haaland score a goal in that league he literally runs from free half line with no defenders in front of him and just suicide high line shit.

Ill forget you said that last bit.

Your so easy to troll:maddy:.
Yeah not easy when someone is saying something not so nice about your darling I know that, just giving an example how stupid it is.

And yes the Bundesliga teams do play a very attacking game I agree with that. But that's just in the DNA of the clubs, doesn't mean it ain't impressive to have those stats Lewa got.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UEFA_Champions_League_top_scorers#All-time_top_scorers

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why would I kid? Would be random choice, for such a cheap price, Sabitzer is a quality signing, Leipzigs best player. Outside Bayern players, he is like the 3rd best bundesliga player after Haaland and a healthy Reus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)