Bundesliga 2021-22 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I know it's mostly meaningless Cup game but I can't remember the last time bayern were beaten by such a big margin
It’s understandable you can’t remember it because it’s the first time it happened for us in 43 years.

Yep, I just read it. Last time we lost by a bigger margin was against Fortuna Düsseldorf in 1978, that was a 7-1 defeat.

Honestly this game wasn’t meaningless for me, winning the cup is important. I would rather we’d have lost like this in the league.

Last edited:

ZultanIbra

Sep 7, 2021
I dont know what the meaning of bundes, defence is shit as sunday football, attacking wise only robbery era excite me, i guess the only good at is creating worldclass CM's.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
And you really think that's Neuers fault? :lol:

You didn't even watch the game ffs :rofl:

This loss is 110% on the defensive players and the midfield. The attack was shite as well, but Neuer was actually the only one playing somehow okay.

I know your feelings got hurt after I said your darling Pogba is overrated, it's okay.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
And you really think that's Neuers fault? :lol:

You didn't even watch the game ffs :rofl:

This loss is 110% on the defensive players and the midfield. The attack was shite as well, but Neuer was actually the only one playing somehow okay.

I know your feelings got hurt after I said your darling Pogba is overrated, it's okay.
ezgif-2-9ed1cabc21cd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)