Bundesliga 2021-22 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
How about you renew with Tolisso and give us Goretzka.
Is the Bayern midfield currently the best in Europe? I don't see many that could be better.

City is solid with KDB and Gündogan, Real had the best midfield with Casemiro, Kroos and Modric. But those two are getting old, especially Modric.

Liverpool is solid, PSG is quite meh imo.

Kimmich and Goretzka still has the age ahead of them, plus with the addition of Sabitzer it looks even stronger. Not to forget Roca could still turn out to be a good signing, although I doubt he will play a bigger role when fighting for a spot against those mentioned.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Is the Bayern midfield currently the best in Europe? I don't see many that could be better.

City is solid with KDB and Gündogan, Real had the best midfield with Casemiro, Kroos and Modric. But those two are getting old, especially Modric.

Kimmich and Goretzka still has the age ahead of them, plus with the addition of Sabitzer it looks even stronger. Not to forget Roca could still turn out to be a good signing, although I doubt he will play a bigger role when fighting for a spot against those mentioned.
Liverpool solid? Imo their mid is quite shit

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012

Real lead the bunch. They have old midfielders but they are still going strong especially Modric, and they have wonderkid Camavinga and the underrated Valverde on the bench.
Chelsea come second imo and then Bayern.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

That 2001 final was very dramatic but damn it was bad in overall chances and the quality, it was easy to see both teams had lost the final in the previous years.

Started the campaign badly with a loss to Bate Borisov and was on the ropes against Arsenal. The rest is history.

Pure wins through out the whole tournament. And it's strange because I felt our team was better/more dominant in 2012-13 even if we won even more convincing in 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)