Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
My best (not favorite):

Neuer
Lahm - Lucio - Boateng - Lizarazu
Robben - Ballack - Thiago - Matthäus - Ribery
Lewandowski

Now if it was a favorites lineup, it would include Kahn, Toni, and Manzu.
This is probably the only collection of bayern players that JJ would comfortably beat in a final

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Verratti was unfit and didnt start.
I know, but they did get to face each other. :p

You really should pick Effenberg before Thiago imo. Thiago is great, but Effenberg was so crucial to Bayern while he played for us - he's just not remembered fondly for his highly controversial personality and because he was thrown out of the German NT. He was a beast, watch this video and you'll see. If not for his personality would he be considered one of the GOAT midfielders.

Last edited:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Yes, along with Fredi and Hübner and Jovic and Silva and everybody else valuable, just everytime when we're about to make the next step in our attempt to recover from H*ynckes sabotage in the 90s. The irony is that everybody who left Eintracht in the last 10 years had a cursed career elsewhere. Look at the pack of Schalke losers Fährmann, Oszipka, Moscarell, Paciencia, (Rönnow) The WOB retards Russ and Ochs, Schwegler at TSG, Wiedwald at Bremen, Aigner at Dortmund, Kovac and Rode at Bayern, Rebic and Jovic, a ton of shitters in EPL, add Hütter at Gladbach. They just never learn to know their place.

For us? We have a saying Lebbe geht weider. Tis but a scratch.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I really don't understand Adi at all here.

Why the hell would you leave Eintracht for Gladbach?
One reason I see is that he knows who is coming in for Bobic/Hübner and strictly doesn't want to work with them. Another reason is that he wants general stability (Eberl) and predictability and not having his best players sold every summer. But then again, Gladbach are BVB feeders.

Just playing the devil's advocate here, it's a fucking retarded thing do to, at this point in time obviously.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
My best (not favorite):

Neuer
Lahm - Lucio - Boateng - Lizarazu
Robben - Ballack - Thiago - Matthäus - Ribery
Lewandowski​

Now if it was a favorites lineup, it would include Kahn, Toni, and Manzu.
Buffon
Thuram - Cannavaro - Chiellini
Zambrotta - Pirlo - Davids - Nedved
Zidane
Trezeguet - Del Piero
Would beat that team, true story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)