Mar 6, 2018
Next year

Neuer
Pavard Süle Alaba Davies
Kimmich Goretzka
Gnabry Müller Sane
Lewa​

?
I'd make Thiago top 3 earner at the club just to keep him, could live with Alaba leaving though, we got players to cover his position. Thiago is irreplaceable. Unless we throw money for Saul or Ruiz, can't think of anyone else who comes close to his abilities.

I don't fancy Kimmich - Goretzka double pivot at all, especially long term.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It looks imbalanced to me, but I don't watch Bayern too often. They seem to have that Dutch kind of philosophy and move players all around into different positions.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Are you excited about this move, by any chance?
a little

- - - Updated - - -

In FiFA you throw out Müller and play the little rat Coman.
funny thing is I used to go for the very pacy players in Fifa because thats how you won most games by speed merchants, but as they downgraded the pace on so many Bayern players in the game then I switched to a diamond formation and only play 4-1-2-1-2 or something
and i gave up on fifa 19 and 20 (worst rubbish shit games i can remember in a long time), so im still sticking to FIFA 18 as it was the last decent fifa game imo.

So I'm playing something like this :

Lewandowski Müller
James or Robben
Vidal Thiago
Martinez
Alaba Boateng Hummels Kimmich
Neuer

That allows me to keep a good balance and win the midfield battle with ease. Martinez and Vidal are mostly winning all headers and physical battles, while Thiago and James are creative. Lewandowski and Müller are both strong in the air and work fine as 2 strikers on top.

Last edited:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Hradecky :rofl:

all these wannabe stars leaving the Eintracht fror 'something better'

Lewa the Liquidator of Leverkusen
1:25 wtf is Hradecky doing? :lol:

He played for my hometown club and in his first season as a starter he also made some really strange mistakes. The season after he turned into a beast and never looked back.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
ever heard of David de Gea or Pickford?

de gea makes those on a weekly basis

Not like that, he makes technical errors. Pickford ironically would do well in the Bundesliga because he's looking for the next phase of play to launch the ball forward, without actually having the ball under control first. There's basically only two mistakes that keepers make - technical or concentration. That Liverpool one was classic.

In my opinion it's the style of goalkeepers in Germany that cause these highlighted mistakes, which is created by the attacking style of football in general. There's so many examples of virtually throwing the ball in the net, which is simply because they are thinking about the next attacking play forward. Also a couple of bizarre ones that I can't even explain.

With Italian keepers a lot of the ones I can think of in the last 10 years involve miscontrolling the ball with feet and losing the ball. Italian keepers don't tend to be as good with their feet, even up to Donnarumma today. Some technical errors with the hands, of course, but I'd say most are concentration for keepers across the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)