Bundesliga 2019/20 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Lewandowski the Düsseldorf slayer

:snoop:
you know this new zoomer meme template with the big muscular dog on the left and it says something like 'journalist in 1960s - films Tet Offensive, writes stories about chicago mob boss'' and the little whiny dog on the right that says 'journalist in 2020 - whines on social media'. Somebody should make that with Lewandowski against Miinnows and Lewandowski against Greats

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Bad but that's a fairly normal Bayern vs minnow result

There was a stretch of games a few years back when Bayern scored like 50 goals in like 8 games against HSV
I was gonna say, you see multiple results per season where Bayern score 5+ goals against average or worse domestic opposition.

If you have a league where teams play openly and one has better players and resources than everyone else then that will happen every single season.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Leverkusen aka Neverkusen dont know the concept of defence. They were shambolic vs Bayern, every goal was bizzare lazy defence.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Thought it was much better watching the game with the simulated crowd noise at Leverkusen than the training ground echo there was in Leipzig.
Yeah, not an issue in that case. It's not like they are adding fake noise to pump up the atmosphere in a full stadium - everyone watching knows it's empty and the noise is coming out of the speakers. No one get's tricked.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Epic performance by Leverkusen. As soon as they went ahead early, I was like "you shouldn't have done that. Now you shall awaken the beast and they will incur their wrath upon you."

I snoozed, woke up, and it was already 1-3.

Bayern are a scary proposition. They have a style of play - direct, dynamic, and they attack at pace. I wonder how Sarriball can counter that, should we encounter them eventually.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Epic performance by Leverkusen. As soon as they went ahead early, I was like "you shouldn't have done that. Now you shall awaken the beast and they will incur their wrath upon you."

I snoozed, woke up, and it was already 1-3.

Bayern are a scary proposition. They have a style of play - direct, dynamic, and they attack at pace. I wonder how Sarriball can counter that, should we encounter them eventually.
Only happened after the fraud in charge was kicked out.

Since Flovac was sacked and we got a decent coach we started to have a philosophy again and also got the results.

Kovac is the worst coach we had since Klinsmann and that days a lot, by far the worst of this decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)