Bundesliga 2019/20 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Mandzukic scored in two CL finals, one World Cup final, scored clutch goals against big teams and always perform in big games.

What good is it to be more talented when you do it mainly against bundesliga teams but don't come clutch in big games? I know who id rather have and this goes for Higuain too. Fighting for every ball, scoring fewer goals but coming clutch in big games >>>>> scoring many in games with no meanings
But did he win the WC or the final with Juventus? No.

He only won the CL with the team Lgor hates the most which makes it even funnier :rofl:

And the song with Lewa not scoring in big games is the worst rubbish. Sure he had some bad runs in 2018 and 2019 I'll admit that, but the years before he always scored goals in the big KO games - don't believe me then go check it out yourself.

And to say the goals Lewa score in general arent important is also rubbish. Without him we wouldn't have won so many domestic trophies as we have in the last 6 years.

- - - Updated - - -

and the semifinal winner goal that brought him there

Crapa only scored in semis of Audi Cup :lol3:
But did he win the final?

Skinny arms couldn't hold the world cup :depressed:

And now he's running around in a slave state playing football for an obscure Qatari shit club, where as Lewa is still playing football on the highest level. :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

Burki. :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

A knockout goal against Real Madrid is worth 20 goals against Mainz or FC Koln in a league that you're already winning by 15+ points.
The same goes on the international level, put Lewa in the Croatian team and they won't get out of the group stage in a major tournament.
But what does that to show when it didn't count in the end? Meaningless as well :boh:

Funny enough we also didn't have those big differences in points since 2018.

- - - Updated - - -

Dortmund should probably had a penalty, clumsy boateng as usual

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
But did he win the WC or the final with Juventus? No.

But did he win the final?

Skinny arms couldn't hold the world cup :depressed:

But what does that to show when it didn't count in the end? Meaningless as well :boh:
Mental illness.

What stupid logic is this? Scoring and working like a madman is all you can ask from an individual. If the rest of the team isn't up for the task you can't blame that on him.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Mental illness.

What stupid logic is this? Scoring and working like a madman is all you can ask from an individual. If the rest of the team isn't up for the task you can't blame that on him.
Could use the same logic for Lewa then, the team let him down - everything that fits my agenda you know

I remember bringing Lewa's goals up in the CL KO games one time where you quite clearly stated they didn't mean anything as he couldn't hold the trophy in the end, so the same goes for Manduzkic you know :boh:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
They were the most impressive team in the CL. All the others have been weak. Now they'll even have more fitness than the others. Huge favourite
But how will it matter if the CL season first resume in August? Or did I miss something with the start date?

- - - Updated - - -

Dont tell me you're supersituous :D
Don't you have two of those big ears?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)