Bundesliga 2019/20 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I really liked how we played today, it was the perfect game. Physical no nonsense football with a lot of direct passes forward to the wingers, the defense also didn't give anything away. Everyone worked hard.

If we could just play like this every week, it somehow reminded me of the best under Don Jupp. Maybe we just have to play Dortmund every week :p

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Wenger speaks pretty much fluent German, he's from the Alsace region (former part of Germany)

And no he's also not really the ideal option, but as a short term until summer it's okay to me.
The name should also be a bit of a giveaway.

I've been seeing a girl from Alsace. Or as I prefer to call her, a German Shepherd.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I want to express my compassion with Bayern fans in this bread. Like many before him, another innocent coach fell victim to the Bayern player mafia. The circumstance of that dismissal, namely losing to a superior team and a club with more grandeur than Bayern can ever hope to achieve, is incomprehensible.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
One of the saddest (non injury) football moments :(

I swear this man is the most unlucky player in football history.

Hope one day he becomes an elite level coach and wins it all.
Not to forget he became runners up in 2 CL finals where it was the small details that meant he didn't win at least one of them. He had shit luck in the most defining moments.

He was insane with Bayern, one of the best b2b players I can think of, his strength in the air was outstanding.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Also bad luck to be a great player during a time where the NT was utter shit.

Also the robbery against Barcelona.
Ah yes that moment :(

- - - Updated - - -

I like Ballack so much as a player, what an amazing midfielder. My favourite German player after Effe.
Pure grinta. One of those players you hate when not on your team but at the same time loves when playing for you. We also have too few of his type these days, what a player and leader he was, massive cunt but a player you at the same time can't stop admiring. @DAiDEViL

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Basler too :touched:

Another generation. You don't have that type of player anymore.

Especially not in the german NT, where having your own opinion or opening your mouth isn't allowed.

Last edited:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
For some reason did I also always have a soft spot for Thomas Linke, such an underrated defender imo one of those old school defenders. Won everything there is to win on club level with Schalke and Bayern.

Todays footballers care more about their instagram profile and their brands.

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
SuperMario killed the best Dynamo Kiev ever. I've cried like a bitch, but goddamn what a player and what a goal that was.
The impact he's had on an entire generation :lol: Every fucking kid, before taking a shot, made sure that the valve of the ball is pointing upwards before kicking it, cause Basler took his freekicks like that. Said this before, but it still amazes me.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
@DAiDEViL
'dude the guys coming over are totally argentinians, swiss, french, austrians and portuguese and not 47 different shades of arab' :baus:
Time to stop being racist against austrians, japanese, dutch, danes, serbs and americans I guess
AxzKBbF.jpg

I hate this drunk fuck Peter Fischer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)