Bundesliga 2019/20 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Pep had signed with Bayern in the beginning/middle of their treble winning season. Keep in mind Bayern were off the back of a not so impressive Neverkusen season and didn't look like one of the greatest sides in football history til around the Juve-Bayern fixture. Pep Gourdiola was the most sought after name in football at the time, signing him only seems like a poor decision with the benefit of hindsight.

- - - Updated - - -

Guordiola was the most sought after name in football around the time that Bayern signed them. It's a bit harsh to say that signing him didn't make sense as you all were in the middle of ur treble season.
Well yes you have a point and it's to say all this in hindsight. But the best would be to hold on to Jupp for another 2-3 years.

With that said was it a good time with Pep in Munich, not perfect but more than decent.

May 23, 2013
Well yes you have a point and it's to say all this in hindsight. But the best would be to hold on to Jupp for another 2-3 years.

With that said was it a good time with Pep in Munich, not perfect but more than decent.
Honestly you probably would've won the CL in 2014 had you kept Jupp. I wish Bayern won it in 2018 under Jupp. It was really sad to see Bayern get fucked in the ass for the second year in a row by the ref against Madrid.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Pep did fine up until embarrassing CL exits in semi-finals.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Pep did fine up until embarrassing CL exits in semi-finals.
He still got us to the SF's, Kovac hardly know that there is a tournament called CL.

- - - Updated - - -

I genuinly think Wenger will do well
he is not a bad manager at all, >>>Kovac by quite abit imo
Agreed. I'm not a big fan of it, but Wenger is miles better than Kovac, he also coached at the top for so many years.

I guess he's also just a short term solution until summer and then another longterm candidate will be ready.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Honestly you probably would've won the CL in 2014 had you kept Jupp. I wish Bayern won it in 2018 under Jupp. It was really sad to see Bayern get fucked in the ass for the second year in a row by the ref against Madrid.
Madrid had so much luck in the 2017-18 CL campaign, it's crazy, not to forget the final with those Karius brainfarts and Salah injury.

- - - Updated - - -

7:2 against Tottenham ;)
Kovac didn't know it was the CL :cool:

Props to him for that one though although that was more a fluke/everything just going right in the particular game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)