Bundesliga 2019/20 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
@Afghan_juventus what's your problem? You got it wrong and now you go around disliking my posts :lol:
How did he get it wrong? He said beginning or middle, and Jan is the middle of season. And talks obvs started before then.

And more importantly, how does that change the argument that your argument of letting a treble-winning coach go is based on hindsight?

- - - Updated - - -

He still got us to the SF's, Kovac hardly know that there is a tournament called CL.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. I'm not a big fan of it, but Wenger is miles better than Kovac, he also coached at the top for so many years.

I guess he's also just a short term solution until summer and then another longterm candidate will be ready.
Wenger was good a long time ago. Surely even in midseason you could do much better than senile version of Wenger.

And he doesn't speak German either, does he.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
How did he get it wrong? He said beginning or middle, and Jan is the middle of season. And talks obvs started before then.

And more importantly, how does that change the argument that your argument of letting a treble-winning coach go is based on hindsight?

- - - Updated - - -

Wenger was good a long time ago. Surely even in midseason you could do much better than senile version of Wenger.

And he doesn't speak German either, does he.
Wenger speaks pretty much fluent German, he's from the Alsace region (former part of Germany)

And no he's also not really the ideal option, but as a short term until summer it's okay to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)