Bundesliga 2019/20 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
How would you rate Niko Kovac tenure?
He was the worst coach since Ribbeck 1992.

I was outraged, when they appointed him and hated every single second with that fraud in charge.

His comments made my blood boil and he sucked the life out of me..so unbelievable dumb.

So unbelievable happy

- - - Updated - - -

Mourinho zero chance..they cannot stand that prick.

Nobody wants Allegri, so u can rule him out too.

My money is on ten Hag.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Your spoilt fans don't deserve Max anyway.
Sorry, but what does it have to do with being spoilt?

Allegri is a reactive, defensive orientated coach and the tactics rely on the brilliance of the top players..no cohesive pressing system as a unit with a clear offensive plan. Not to forget that he is simply a coward always trying to defend a lead.

to make it short,a typical old school pre pressing coach and that is the last thing Bayern needs.

The coach also must be able to excite the players and make them running through walls for him, and then look at Allegri, a spineless douche who is the opposite of enthusiastic.

There is a reason Juve got rid of him.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Allegri is a reactive, defensive orientated coach and the tactics rely on the brilliance of the top players..no cohesive pressing system as a unit with a clear offensive plan. Not to forget that he is simply a coward always trying to defend a lead.

to make it short,a typical old school pre pressing coach and that is the last thing Bayern needs.

The coach also must be able to excite the players and make them running through walls for him, and then look at Allegri, a spineless douche who is the opposite of enthusiastic.

Thanks, but no thanks.
I hope you'll get Wenger. Would suit your sorry ass of a club.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Thanks, but no thanks.
I am sure by your yardstick of judging coach pochettino is better coach than Allegri and even Sarri

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I just doubt it's a winning combination. Bayern fans and club both are more out for entertainment than victories these days.

What they really need and deserve is Wenger.
Football is about entertainment, and there's no one who says you can't entertain and not get results, to think otherwise is silly really.

Take a look at Heynckes as example, played fantastic football and got the results too. No one says one of the things is more right than the other, but it's different approaches coaching in Italy and Germany. I certainly want to see entertaining football while watching Bayern, not that shit Kovac ball where its more pleasant to poke your eyes out.

I for one wouldn't be against Allegri like Nostradamus, he's way better than Kovac his track record tells it. Still is he not my personal first choice.

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Football is about entertainment, and there's no one who says you can't entertain and not get results, to think otherwise is silly really.

Take a look at Heynckes as example, played fantastic football and got the results too. No one says one of the things is more right than the other, but it's different approaches coaching in Italy and Germany.
Sure you can have both, but look at Bayern for example. You have a entertaining tripple winning team under Heynckes, and instead of building up on it and continue with a coach who has a similar style, you sign Pep, who plays a completely different style. That change was so pointless and only for the sake of being even easier on the eye.

If you look at the list of coaches available, then Allegri is the best and most qualified name on the list. The others are either past it or unexperienced on top level.

That would be enough for me to pick Allegri over the others, as he comes with the most guarantees.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Sure you can have both, but look at Bayern for example. You have a entertaining tripple winning team under Heynckes, and instead of building up on it and continue with a coach who has a similar style, you sign Pep, who plays a completely different style. That change was so pointless and only for the sake of being even easier on the eye.

If you look at the list of coaches available, then Allegri is the best and most qualified name on the list. The others are either past it or unexperienced on top level.

That would be enough for me to pick Allegri over the others, as he comes with the most guarantees.
Yeah getting Pep didn't make sense at the time. The ideal thing would have been to let Jupp stay for another 2-3 years or how long he wanted it, then after you could try to hire Pep if he was still available/the board wanted him.

Pep was not a failure at all if you look at the bigger picture, but it was a mistake to appoint him in the first place. The 2013-14 team was so far away from the Bayern team under Jupp, then in 14-15 he slowly started to change the way we played. I actually really liked the way Bayern played in 15-16, it was way more pragmatic but still with entertaining football. Sadly was it first from late 14 or start 15 Pep slowly started to change the playstyle for the better but then it was too late to make any difference in the longer run.

I think he (Pep) learned a lot from his time in Bayern though, especially when it comes to being more pragmatic although he will always have his flaws with stubbornness , that's just how he is.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Ten Hag is massively overrated everywhere, he may come good in the future, but so far he's nothing more than a Dutch Andre Villas Boas or whatever his name was, big hype, small league.

Also a big mistake for every part involved if Bayern decides to get him now, or even in January, they need an interim solution, there are a few available unassigned world class coaches, but they wont agree to sign for just the remainder of the season, if they go with them they will commit to at least two-three year contract.

Whoever is coaching the second team is an obvious choice until the winter break, then an eventual new coach would at least have a couple of weeks to get to know the team in details and vice versa.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
He was the worst coach since Ribbeck 1992.

I was outraged, when they appointed him and hated every single second with that fraud in charge.

His comments made my blood boil and he sucked the life out of me..so unbelievable dumb.

So unbelievable happy

- - - Updated - - -

Mourinho zero chance..they cannot stand that prick.

Nobody wants Allegri, so u can rule him out too.

My money is on ten Hag.
Don't think ten Hag will randomly quit I the middle of the season to coach Bayern.

Language aside, Allegri is the perfect fit atm. He's the only top coach available, and for Max, Bayern is finally a team that fits his current stature unlike Milan. @zizinho

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri or someone available who speaks German, a prodigy from BuLi makes sense.

Last edited:
May 23, 2013
Pep had signed with Bayern in the beginning/middle of their treble winning season. Keep in mind Bayern were off the back of a not so impressive Neverkusen season and didn't look like one of the greatest sides in football history til around the Juve-Bayern fixture. Pep Gourdiola was the most sought after name in football at the time, signing him only seems like a poor decision with the benefit of hindsight.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah getting Pep didn't make sense at the time. The ideal thing would have been to let Jupp stay for another 2-3 years or how long he wanted it, then after you could try to hire Pep if he was still available/the board wanted him.
Guordiola was the most sought after name in football around the time that Bayern signed them. It's a bit harsh to say that signing him didn't make sense as you all were in the middle of ur treble season.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Pep had signed with Bayern in the beginning/middle of their treble winning season. Keep in mind Bayern were off the back of a not so impressive Neverkusen season and didn't look like one of the greatest sides in football history til around the Juve-Bayern fixture. Pep Gourdiola was the most sought after name in football at the time, signing him only seems like a poor decision with the benefit of hindsight.
What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)