Bundesliga 2019/20 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I don't think so, although you never know with their board.

Who's making that decision? Hoeness is leaving soon, so is KHR acting alone? He's good friends with AA so maybe he recommends Max, but they seem dead set on only employing German speaking coaches and chasing Ten Hag in the summer.

Although they really don't have a better choice. I read Mourinho is at odds with their management and he has no chance of ever working there. Ten Hag is not leaving now and I don't see them staying with an interim manager rest of the season or Rangnick accepting that. Just by elimination you have only Allegri left, but that damned german language...

Last edited:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I don't think so, although you never know with their board.

Who's making that decision? Hoeness is leaving soon, so is KHR acting alone? He's good friends with AA so maybe he recommends Max, but they seem dead set on only employing German speaking coaches and chasing Ten Hag in the summer.

Although they really don't have a better choice. I read Mourinho is at odds with their management and he has no chance of ever working there. Ten Hag is not leaving now and I don't see them staying with an interim manager rest of the season or Rangnick accepting that. Just by elimination you have only Allegri left, but that damned german language...
Did Pep speak German?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Stupid to limit yourself to german speaking coaches. Like what's the point?
If their players were predominantly german maybe, but that's not the case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)