Bundesliga 2019/20 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2013
going from this

to this

Fucking piece of shit Kovac :inter:
He won you the double last season, your currently first and just thrashed the CL finalist of last season 7-2. Why exactly do you hate Kovac?

- - - Updated - - -

I got curious and had to check. Too lazy to check in detail but yeah, you're right. Couldn't find any. :)
Really is an insane accomplishment, only a very special bunch have managed to accomplish such a feat.

But I managed to find 1 more player who managed to pull it off. Grafite for Wolfsburg scored 28 goals in 25 appearances in the 2008-09 season.

Last edited:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
He won you the double last season, your currently first and just thrashed the CL finalist of last season 7-2. Why exactly do you hate Kovac?

- - - Updated - - -

Really is an insane accomplishment, only a very special bunch have managed to accomplish such a feat.

But I managed to find 1 more player who managed to pull it off. Grafite for Wolfsburg scored 28 goals in 25 appearances in the 2008-09 season.
Because there's no stability in what we do. If you watched our matches you would see it.

May 23, 2013
Seems a weird question coming from you. Allegri won four consecutive doubles and yet you hated him.
Loved Allegri til his last season and was one of the few who defended him when during our horrible run in his 2nd season (while most of Allegri's dickriders of today were calling for his sacking).
Only began disliking him due to his dickheadish behavior against Marchisio, nothing to do with results or performance.

- - - Updated - - -

Because there's no stability in what we do. If you watched our matches you would see it.
Ic. Your right I have barely watched Bayern these past 2 seasons, only match I did catch they were quite poor (Liverpool 0-0).

Would your view on him change if he lead Bayern to a CL?

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Loved Allegri til his last season and was one of the few who defended him when during our horrible run in his 2nd season (while most of Allegri's dickriders of today were calling for his sacking).
Only began disliking him due to his dickheadish behavior against Marchisio, nothing to do with results or performance.

- - - Updated - - -

Ic. Your right I have barely watched Bayern these past 2 seasons, only match I did catch they were quite poor (Liverpool 0-0).

Would your view on him change if he lead Bayern to a CL?
If he lead Bayern to a 6th he will of course be staying in charge, but the chance he’ll do that is not existent imo. But okay, stranger things happened.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2015
You answered your own question here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)