Bundesliga 2019/20 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Dortmund :sergio:
What a bunch of losers.
Lucien Favre is overrated. He may have all these fancy training techniques and tactics but his teams always seem to struggle from a weak mentality.

May 23, 2013
Looks like Lewandowski is on to have the season of his life. Will be interesting to see if he can keep up this positive goal to game ratio.

Potential Balon D'or winner......

- - - Updated - - -

I dont recall any player other than Ronaldo, Messi and Suarez maintaining a positive goal scoring ratio in Europe's top 4 leagues.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually now that I think about it Higuain managed to do so under Sarri......

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Yeah he scores per usual. Was not able to see the full game, only saw about last 40-35 minutes. Looked disorganised and stressed(?). Don't watch football as much as I would like to, barely have time to see Juve. Is this what Bayern usually look like or was it just an off day post Spurs?

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Looks like Lewandowski is on to have the season of his life. Will be interesting to see if he can keep up this positive goal to game ratio.

Potential Balon D'or winner......

- - - Updated - - -

I dont recall any player other than Ronaldo, Messi and Suarez maintaining a positive goal scoring ratio in Europe's top 4 leagues.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually now that I think about it Higuain managed to do so under Sarri......
I got curious and had to check. Too lazy to check in detail but yeah, you're right. Couldn't find any. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)