Bundesliga 2017/18 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
id rather VW relegated. but i notice most of BL followers here hate the HSV. whats your problem with them? :p
I dont have any hate for HSV, they are a big club and won some major titles. My problem is they avoid relegation again and again and again and so on. If there was any justice they would be relegated long time ago, but they always find the last bit of luck.

Another thing is, I would like them to get back to the top in the Bundesliga again, or at least just somehow get relevant. Them always saving their ass like this doesent seems to be a wake up call, so maybe it would be if they went down.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I dont have any hate for HSV, they are a big club and won some major titles. My problem is they avoid relegation again and again and again and so on. If there was any justice they would be relegated long time ago, but they always find the last bit of luck.

Another thing is, I would like them to get back to the top in the Bundesliga again, or at least just somehow get relevant. Them always saving their ass like this doesent seems to be a wake up call, so maybe it would be if they went down.
makes sense. but i dont think anything will change unless they get a new management with a vision for the future. theyve been doing terrible business last decade or so

- - - Updated - - -

It's a cancer that refuses to die.
i want them to do good and back in the CL. it was the same for me when Dortmund was down, Leverkusen, Schalke, Gladbach, Stuttgart and now Bremen as well. i have a thing for all these "big" german clubs, except Koln. could never stand them for some reason

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
makes sense. but i dont think anything will change unless they get a new management with a vision for the future. theyve been doing terrible business last decade or so

- - - Updated - - -

i want them to do good and back in the CL. it was the same for me when Dortmund was down, Leverkusen, Schalke, Gladbach, Stuttgart and now Bremen as well. i have a thing for all these "big" german clubs, except Koln. could never stand them for some reason
I always wants german clubs to do well in Europe. For Köln it might be because of their logo :lol:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
When that rat Kimmich told the ballboy to not bring the ball back into play, cause Ulreich is out of his goal ::lol3::

Would be much clamoroso in italy. @lgorTudor

0:20'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)