Bundesliga 2017/18 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Clearly the SoMe employee behind the account made a 'classic' and wrote "james rodriguez" in the 'what's happening'-box, when he wanted to either twitter or google search James. Only 'tards will interpret anything from it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Bild reporting Niko Kovac is gonna be the new Bayern coach. @BayernFan

Uli got himself a nice puppet, if true.
Yes saw it not long ago. You think he got what it takes to succed in a club like Bayern?

Many fans are dissapointed already but there were no better alternatives free right now. I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Yes saw it not long ago. You think he got what it takes to succed in a club like Bayern?

Many fans are dissapointed already but there were no better alternatives free right now. I will give him the benefit of the doubt.
Don't worry jupp heyneckes is always there to sort out the mess

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

Favre turned you down?

What was all that next coach has to speak german? Carlo never learned it? Im prettu sure i saw him speak in some pressconf.

This could go either way now. If players turned against Carlo then they could easily question Kovac who hasnt done much. Decent spell with national team and europe spot for Frankfurt.

I would have gone for Favre short term then hire one of the next gen germans by then.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Favre turned you down?

What was all that next coach has to speak german? Carlo never learned it? Im prettu sure i saw him speak in some pressconf.

This could go either way now. If players turned against Carlo then they could easily question Kovac who hasnt done much. Decent spell with national team and europe spot for Frankfurt.

I would have gone for Favre short term then hire one of the next gen germans by then.
I dont think they went any further with Favre, probably they decided for Kovac just right after Tuchel said he already agreed with another club.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
How very nice of Bayern to trumpet it out into the world before the season ended and the Eintracht can sort out their shit :baus:

At least his tenure is gonna be a guaranteed failure. Ciro Ferrara style, He is too raw, it's too soon for him. Also he won't get along with cunts like Müller or Kimmich

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
How very nice of Bayern to trumpet it out into the world before the season ended and the Eintracht can sort out their $#@! :baus:

At least his tenure is gonna be a guaranteed failure. Ciro Ferrara style, He is too raw, it's too soon for him. Also he won't get along with $#@!s like Müller or Kimmich
Well isnt that typical Bayern München arroganz?

Seriously though, I think they did it because the biggest german newspapers already knew it, and there for decided to put it out now. I guess they also made a mutual agreement with Frankfurt about doing it now

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
How very nice of Bayern to trumpet it out into the world before the season ended and the Eintracht can sort out their $#@! :baus:

At least his tenure is gonna be a guaranteed failure. Ciro Ferrara style, He is too raw, it's too soon for him. Also he won't get along with $#@!s like Müller or Kimmich
Ban

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Bobic: "Bayern were selfish. They only thought what served them best but did not regard what would be good for Frankfurt. We play against Leverkusen, then Schalke in the cup next. We need serenity but we talk about something else now."

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Who cares. Shut up.

- - - Updated - - -

Well isnt that typical Bayern München arroganz?

Seriously though, I think they did it because the biggest german newspapers already knew it, and there for decided to put it out now. I guess they also made a mutual agreement with Frankfurt about doing it now
Why does Bild always have that good informations about Bayern. Bild usually is a shit paper, like the Sun, but about Bayern they're informed very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)