Bundesliga 2017/18 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Bayern is the biggest German club so that's quite normal. What I don't get and why I don't like them is because they're poaching them a lot, even from Mainz. Not sure if all started with Ballack, but it's just wrong since they have $#@!load of money and other teams can't really prosper. And $#@! me if they didn't arrange Goretzka long, long time ago. Just like they had a deal with Vidal to wait for a year until his contract expires, but he came here.
Well you might find it wrong but you cant deny Bayern are doing great business the way they do things. PL clubs could learn a lot about this way of doing their things, instead of paying crazy sums and then discard the player slowly after. They truly fucked the market up.

Bayern Munich and Juventus are probably those top clubs who gets best value for money - they both spend wise.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Clearly better than BPL teams.

I would just like them to pay some money sometimes. Rode and that tall defender from Mainz were never projected to be worldbeaters and starters at Bayern, but they meant a lot to Frankfurt and Mainz. They could've paid some peanut money for them. Every fairy tale in Bundesliga ended with someone moving to Bayern. Werder - Borowski (not a beast, but still decent and Micoud was old :D, he came for free), Stuttgart - Gomez (I salute that - German striker to Bayern who broke transfer record to get him) and BVB - Lewa (Bosman again :D). But at least they activated Goetze's clause IIRC. :)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Clearly better than BPL teams.

I would just like them to pay some money sometimes. Rode and that tall defender from Mainz were never projected to be worldbeaters and starters at Bayern, but they meant a lot to Frankfurt and Mainz. They could've paid some peanut money for them. Every fairy tale in Bundesliga ended with someone moving to Bayern. Werder - Borowski (not a beast, but still decent and Micoud was old :D, he came for free), Stuttgart - Gomez (I salute that - German striker to Bayern who broke transfer record to get him) and BVB - Lewa (Bosman again :D). But at least they activated Goetze's clause IIRC. :)
But why pay money when you can get them for free? :p But yes, I get what you mean. Lewandowski was probably the deal of the century :lol:

@Fr3sh youre favorite midfielder :tuttosport: I nearly forgot how strong Ballack was in the air, its fucking crazy. That strength and jumping

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
When can we expect Nagelsmann on FCB bench? :D
For me hopefully never or at least anytime soon. :p As I see it he is not Bayern material - at least for now. He need to gain a lot more experience before taking over a club with Bayerns stature. Coaching Bayern is probably the hardest job a coach can have just after Real Madrid, the pressure in Munich is something not everyone can handle - the media, fans and players, the surroundings. I cant see our star players respect him for now, he has to prove himself elsewhere first.

The good Carlo said it well. Then imagine Nagelsmann in that when the team lose a game :lol:

https://www.si.com/soccer/2017/09/1...pressure-too-much-after-2-0-hoffenheim-defeat

There are talks about Jupp staying for yet another year, which would be great. If not then I hope for Tuchel. I think he got what it takes to coach Bayern.

May 23, 2013
Well you might find it wrong but you cant deny Bayern are doing great business the way they do things. PL clubs could learn a lot about this way of doing their things, instead of paying crazy sums and then discard the player slowly after. They truly $#@!ed the market up.

Bayern Munich and Juventus are probably those top clubs who gets best value for money - they both spend wise.
Yup, Higuain 90 mil = very wise and best value for money :lol:

But yah aside from that major fuck up u are rite.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
For me hopefully never or at least anytime soon. :p As I see it he is not Bayern material - at least for now. He need to gain a lot more experience before taking over a club with Bayerns stature. Coaching Bayern is probably the hardest job a coach can have just after Real Madrid, the pressure in Munich is something not everyone can handle. I cant see our star players respect him for now, he has to prove himself elsewhere first.

The good Carlo said it well. Then imagine Nagelsmann in that when the team lose a game :lol:

https://www.si.com/soccer/2017/09/1...pressure-too-much-after-2-0-hoffenheim-defeat

There are talks about Jupp staying for yet another year, which would be great. If not then I hope for Tuchel. I think he got what it takes to coach Bayern.
No love for Klopp?

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Yup, Higuain 90 mil = very wise and best value for money :lol:

But yah aside from that major $#@! up u are rite.
Higuain was not a 90 mil striker, but you guys needed someone in the front. Sadly he is of no use in the biggest games.

- - - Updated - - -

No love for Klopp?
No, he is not my cup of tea. Then I actually prefer Nagelsmann :p Cant see Klopp coach Bayern

May 23, 2013
Higuain was not a 90 mil striker, but you guys needed someone in the front. Sadly he is of no use in the biggest games.
Suarez was signed for less just 1 season prior :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

No, he is not my cup of tea. Then I actually prefer Nagelsmann :p Cant see Klopp coach Bayern
If they had a problem with Carlo, I cant see how the likes of Ribery would handle taking orders from a 30 year old......

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Suarez was signed for less just 1 season prior :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

If they had a problem with Carlo, I cant see how the likes of Ribery would handle taking orders from a 30 year old......
But it seems like Suarez always wanted the Barca move, like it was his dream.

About Nagelsmann and the players, then yes. He has to gain way more experience before eventually coming here.

May 23, 2013
But it seems like Suarez always wanted the Barca move, like it was his dream.

About Nagelsmann and the players, then yes. He has to gain way more experience before eventually coming here.
I remember we were linked to both Van Persie and Suarez in 2012 summer. Would have been one of the greatest partnerships in football history potentially lol.

I def do see Negelsmann coming, but as you said once he has more experience.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I remember we were linked to both Van Persie and Suarez in 2012 summer. Would have been one of the greatest partnerships in football history potentially lol.

I def do see Negelsmann coming, but as you said once he has more experience.
Back then (2012) it would seem unlikely though, as Juventus was just coming back from calciopoli and couldnt offer the same European wise as today. From 2014 til now would be likely, but then van Persie was to old and Suarez already went to Barca. But yes would have been a fantastic partnership.

- - - Updated - - -

You just jealous we stole Can from you guys
Cant get over it. Never felt this kind jealousy before.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, Don Jupp is likely to be Bayern coach for yet another year. Why not. Not really much on the market that's good enough for Bayern.
I really hope so. He stated many times he dont want to stay after this season, but I hope he changes his mind.

May 23, 2013
Back then (2012) it would seem unlikely though, as Juventus was just coming back from calciopoli and couldnt offer the same European wise as today. From 2014 til now would be likely, but then van Persie was to old and Suarez already went to Barca. But yes would have been a fantastic partnership.
Oh yeah I never dreamed of both but I do remember some legit sources linking us (especially Van Persie). But yeah would have been our first year back in CL football after a few years so unlikely to pull something like that off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)