Bundesliga 2017/18 (457 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I hope you run out of weed and gets caught by cops
but if I run out of weed I wouldn't have weed and cops would have nothing to "catch"
also if i did have weed, i'd roll my joint at a tim hortons line up, about to order my 1 cream, 2 sugars add esspresso shot dark roast, with double cup (i have soft sensitive hands :klin: ), mr. officer would be in line up in front of me and would look at me, then i flash my green card

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:rofl:
what the fuck
would fork be "standing erect"? or will he fall on a fork that is attached on a wall :sarcasm:
fork would be old rusty one, upright, half-buried in ground, prongs up....
@BayernFan would be prancing about in his lederhosen, excited after Bayern thrash another Bundesiga minnow (they already knocked out of CL at this point obviously). He trip on exposed root of old oak tree and spin around while falling, and fork rip right through his cheaply made poverty lederhosen and penetrate his sphincter like 4" deep.

Not sure if he cries out in pain or if he gets turned on and masturbates.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
@BayernFan would be prancing about in his lederhosen, excited after Bayern thrash another Bundesiga minnow (they already knocked out of CL at this point obviously). He trip on exposed root of old oak tree and spin around while falling, and fork rip right through his cheaply made poverty lederhosen and penetrate his sphincter like 4" deep.

I like this story. How long until it happens?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

last part :rofl:

I like this story. How long until it happens?
it's in the story, i put it in bold for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 457)