Bundesliga 2017/18 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Liverpool fans so salty :touched:

They cant comprehend that players with ambitions dont want to play in Liverpool. FFS some of them still belive they are up there with the biggest, but i guess thats what 28 years without a league title does to you :lol:

And I thought Arsenal fans were the most deluded, but these Liverpool fans.. They take it to new heights

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Liverpool fans so salty :touched:

They cant comprehend that players with ambitions dont want to play in Liverpool. FFS some of them still belive they are up there with the biggest, but i guess thats what 28 years without a league title does to you :lol:

And I thought Arsenal fans were the most deluded, but these Liverpool fans.. They take it to new heights
It's true. They are ridiculous. Surprising, for such a douchy club, Chelsea have the most grounded fans amongst the big teams in the PL.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Bayern is the biggest German club so that's quite normal. What I don't get and why I don't like them is because they're poaching them a lot, even from Mainz. Not sure if all started with Ballack, but it's just wrong since they have shitload of money and other teams can't really prosper. And fuck me if they didn't arrange Goretzka long, long time ago. Just like they had a deal with Vidal to wait for a year until his contract expires, but he came here.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Bayern is the biggest German club so that's quite normal. What I don't get and why I don't like them is because they're poaching them a lot, even from Mainz. Not sure if all started with Ballack, but it's just wrong since they have shitload of money and other teams can't really prosper. And fuck me if they didn't arrange Goretzka long, long time ago. Just like they had a deal with Vidal to wait for a year until his contract expires, but he came here.
This is said about a fan of Juve who does the same exact thing for italian/Serie A players since its existence :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)